A random short story.

This short story was from one of my homework in English class, and I decide to share it to all of you as well, so please ENJOY! ~

Once upon a time there was a copious amount of models on the beach. Kai knew this and because he did not want to be viewed as a pervert he surreptitiously watched from afar.  Although after further scrupulous examination he came to the conclusion that half of them were spurious, and were in fact manikins. After this act of attritioning his spirit, Kai went to the church for ablution. While walking to the church he saw a carrion on the side of the road. He got out to investigate and faced ambivalence as to whether or not he should toss it into the ditch or not. As Kai was standing on the road deciding this he got hit by a bus carrying pedestrians to their desired destination.  It must have been kismet.

At Kai's funeral his family tried to maintain a relatively cavalier attitude toward things. They meted out food for all the mourners and egged them to be cheerful for all the good things happening in their life. Throughout the day however the family became impaired and soon their carefree attitude was nullified by grief.  When it was finally time for the eulogy the preacher took a gambit and was very frank and ascribed the death of Kai to his lack of sanity. The impact from this terse speech caused a diverse reaction of the listeners.