"Of course! 'Ow old did ya think we were?"

"....10?"

"...."

There was a short pause as you both looked at each other confused.

Slowly scratching his head, Sniper set the shoes down in front of him.

"Er.. roight. We've got a lot to teach ya. Why don't we start with these first?

Setting you on his lap, he brought a shoe in front of you.

"Alroight darlin', just look at wot Oi do"

He slowly picked up the laces and slowly moved them.

"See? First tie it together loike this, and then put these here.. and... we got our shoe lace!"

He handed you the perfectly tied shoe, and you examined the little ribbon he made. He made it look so simple..!!

Sniper gave a warm smile and picked up your other shoe.

"C'mon, we can do this one togetha.. alroight?"

You smiled and nodded as you picked the shoe up.

"Alroight, now just loike I did before.."

Sniper guided your hands and helped you with the shoe laces. He instructed you slowly and calmly.

And soon enough...

"There ya go! Ya did it (Y/n)!"

And in your hand, there was a shoe with laces perfectly tied!

"Whoa...!!!"

Your eyes sparkled as you gazed at it fondly, marveling at your own hard work.

"Think ya can do it on your own now?"

You gave a little shrug.

Giving a reassuring smile, Sniper tweaked your nose.

"Don't worry ya ankle bitah! There's no hurry"

He slowly took the shoe out of your hands.

"Here, try doin' it on your own this toime"

Sniper handed you back the shoe untied, and you slowly took it from him and tried to repeat the steps.

It took a bit more time but....

"Croikey! Ya did it (y/n)!!"

Sniper beamed at you proudly, as you laughed and laughed, proud of what you've learned.

You started running out of the room, holding up your shoes to show everyone your proud work!

+++++++++++++++++++

A few days have passed since you learned how to tie shoes.

Sniper walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table, tired after a long day's work.

Engineer, Heavy and Spy were already at the table, finishing an early meal while Medic was in the kitchen.

Sniper took a slurp of a cup of coffee.

"So, is (Y/n) still at it?"

The men exchanged chuckles.

Engineer had his overal straps tied into a ribbon, Heavy had a pretty pink bow on his head, and Spy's silk necktie was also now clumsily tied into a ribbon as well.

Medic choked down a laugh as he walked towards the table, with a plate for Sniper.

"Zhe fräulein iz so proud of herself!"

Medic put down a plate of spaghetti in front of Sniper. The men all roared with laughter when they also saw that even the spaghetti noodles were tied up in neat little ribbons.

Sniper wiped tears of laughter from his eyes as he tried to catch his breath.

"That little ankle bitah's the best thing tha' ever happened to this base"

The men all agreed, still laughing.
Sniper took a bite of the spaghetti, still chuckling as he ate.

Sniper's eyes twinkled as he looked at the perfectly tied up noodles.

'Oi'm proud of ya (y/n)..!'