Younowers//6

*2 weeks later skiping to Chloe's birthday*

Mario's pov: Today is Chloe's birthday. I have everything planned out to ask her out. I also have another surprise for her all the boys and girls are coming to Florida for her birthday and to meet her. Everyone was apart of the plan. I went over to get house and her mom let me in. She told me that we were going to go to breakfast with my parents, and to wake up Chloe. I walked to her room to seeing her still asleep. I got some pillows, threw them at her saying "Wake up sleepy butt!!" She just groaned. "Happy Birthday!!" I shouted. "Thank you, but let me sleep!" She said. "Please wake up or I'll make you get up" I said while smirking. "No! Never make me!!" She shouted with a frown. "Ok" I said smiling. I went closer to her bed and picked her upside down holding on to her legs carrying her downstairs. (Blurry pic but oh well)

"Mario Thomas Selman! Put me down!!!!" She shouted "Never" I said running outside

"Never" I said running outside.
"If you put me down I promise to get ready" she said pleadding.
"Fine fine, but you have to give me a kiss" I said smiling like a little kid. She feel up to me and missed my cheeck then ran upstairs. Man I love that girl.

Chloe's pov: As I ran upstairs to get ready I tripped and I think Mario see because he was laughing😂. I got back up and went to my closet. I picked out my out fit. I curled my hair then did my make-up.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch waiting for me

I walked down stairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch waiting for me. I went and sat down next to her "Happy Birthday Chloe" she said giving me a hug. "Thank you mom" I replied back. "Where's Mario?" I asked. "He outside on the phone." She said. I walked out of the house to go get Mario. I'm guessing he saw me because I heard him say "Ok I'll call you back bye" and he just was staring at me. "Take a picture it'll last longer" I said and giggled. "Very funny" he said laughing. "Your beautiful you know that?" He said, then I blushed turning the other way so he wouldn't see. "Don't look the other way, your cute when you blush" he said smiling which caused me to blush more. "C'mon guys were leaving to breakfast" I heard my mom say. Mario and his parents went in their car and my mom and I went in hers. We went to ihop and had breakfast their.

-------------
After breakfast Mario took me to the mall. We went to different stores and bought some things then went to the good court to sit down for a while. We were talking until some girls came up to Mario and were screaming. "Omg you Mario Selman!!! I luv you so much" one girl with long blonde hair said. Mario just smiled but I didn't mind there fans and fans will always be fans. "Hey and your Chloe right?" Another girl said which caused the blonde girl and a another girl to look at me. "Yes I am" I said smiling. "Your very pretty and lucky" they said at the same time weird... "Thx and you girls are too" I said "thanks" each one of them said after another. "Can we get a pic with you guys?" they asked. "Sure" Mario and I said. After we took pictures they left and we went to go to one more store. As we passed one of the jewlery stores I saw a gorgeous necklace. It was so beutiful, I wanted it so much.