Mr. Blackbourne parked and then we were all out of the car and in the hospital. I got to the desk first.

"Where's Dr. Green?" I asked, my voice was stern but as polite as I could manage.

The nurse, Elle looked at me, she smiled and pointed down the hall.

As one, the group made our way to the door. Dr. Green stood taking notes as Sang layed in the bed, her skin was pale and a bloodbag was hooked up to her arm, she was breathing, albeit shallowly. She had multiple bandages around her body, her head was wrapped in gauze.

Dr. Green looked up as we walked in, "she'll be out for a few days... her vitals are good, she had plenty of burns and the gash on her head was five stitches, shouldn't leave a scar."

I relaxed just a little and sat by her side, holding her hand softly.

"Aggele mou, stay strong," I whispered, kissing her forehead softly. The other guys sat down as well, they each held some small part of her. Gabriel looked broken.

I thought he might cry but classic Gabe, all he said was, "I'm taking Sang shopping for Sang next time."

~Gabriel~

It's been three days and Trouble's eyes haven't so much as fluttered. Dr. Green could only guess it was the trauma and pain of the burns that kept her body in a coma.

Victor had slowly shut down, after the first day of Sang not waking up it had started. At first it was little things, him brushing off meals or being told to leave the hospital- not that I had left her side much either.

Blackbourne had camera's set up at the hospital, trained on Sang so while we were away, we were able to check in.

Victor had bags under his eyes and when he thought I was asleep or nobody was there with him he would tell Trouble how sorry he was. He blamed this whole tucked up situation on himself. I think all of us who had been in contact with the little bomb had felt guilty for not noticing something wrong with the camera eyes sooner.

We had found out that it was completely planned for North's and Sang's babies to be rigged. No other babies had bombs or cameras.

When Corey had looked up the chip and the video feed we watched it. Turns out somebody had already downloaded the files on an untraceable router. Or nearly untraceable. If Victor was good with computers and technology, this guy Corey was a genius. He would figure it out.

What had us all on edge was the fact that the video feed had recorded some of us sleeping in the same bed as Sang. All together. It might not be a big deal with our group but no outsider would understand the complexity of our group.

Kota had once compared it to trying to tell someone about your favourite novel and why you're so attached. It always comes out wrong and sounding fucked up. Because of course your favorite novel can't be something simple, it's a slow process, and then it happens all at once.

I think of it as like eating cheesecake and trying to explain how it tastes. Im-fucking-possible.

We weren't to worried about the academy stuff, because North didn't talk academy with Jade and he had made her keep the computer. It brought a fucking smile to my face, despite everything, when North had told me what went down with her.
North had sent the drugs in for testing and apparently it was some prosthetic drug, Axel's team took it off our hands, I guess they had some foot already in this topic.

Right now Victor was holding Trouble's hand, she was never left alone and whoever was with her was to immediately contact the crew to let us know if she had woken up.

Fuck, I would have been ecstatic with just a twitch of her dainty hands.

All I could think of when I looked at her little form, covered in bandages that were daily replaced was that if she died, so would I. I couldn't stand that thought of the gorgeous fucking girl no longer filled with life. She was my Trouble, and when she woke up she was grounded. No, she was more than grounded.

I was going to get her one of those leashes made for mothers with rambunctious children, and she was going to wear it everyday. I might even get her one to match her clothes.

I felt my pocket vibrate and I pulled out my cellphone, I had been sporting a black phone case with pink writing that said partners in crime, and I had put the corresponding one on Troubles phone. I wish she would wake up so she could see it. I missed her beautiful eyes that lit up whenever I teased her.

I checked the message:

Kota: Corey found out what computer has Sang's recordings. We're all headed over there. Corey and Raven too. Is Sang awake at all?

I snorted, Corey was a good guy but like Adam at Victor's salon, I'm pretty sure he wanted me. I mean, I'm fucking sexy. What not to like?

Gabriel: Do you think I would be fucking dilly-dallying around if Trouble was up and awake? No she hasn't moved a goddamn inch since she passed out.

It took a minute before Kota replied.

Kota: Are you okay?