I'm having my teachers kid.

Hey guys, new story. I'm excited about this, not sure where it gonna go, but pleeease tell me what you think. [:

Kay, Bye guys<3

Little did I know that when i walked into room 107, at Klinton Junior High, it would change my life forever.

I never planned to fall in love with my spanish teacher, but i did. Maybe it was because of his beautiful tan skin. Or, maybe it was his striking smile. Maybe it was the fact, that all around he just cared about me. In fact, he adored me. He has told me this more than once. I was by far, his favorite student in the whole school. Another fact he told me.

At first, i thought it was strange that he placed me in the back, just so he could stroke my back as he walked by. But then, i started to enjoy it.

I started enjoying the notes he left on my desk telling me how beautiful i looked that day, or telling me to see him after class. I always jumped at the offer. Then, i started meeting him after school.

First, it started with pecks on the lips, to steamy make-out sessions. Then, one day after school i desided to meet him in his car.

I shouldn't have gone. I should've known better than that, but i didn't. After the car incedent i would get the most shocking news in my life. Something that is going to change my life forever.

Little did I know after that night, I was going to have my spanish teachers child.

I was speechless. Me having a kid? I'm only 14. I'm a kid..

The doctor said I was three weeks. I wouldn't be showing for atleast three months, that should be enough time to tell Stephen. Maybe he would be willing to help? I know i should stay away from him, but this is his child too. I can't even think of the word 'child', without getting shivers.

I was in the car with my mom. We pulled into our driveway, and my mom shut the car off.

"I can't believe it Skylar." She said. That broke my heart. She sounded so dissapointed with me. Our relationship had never been like that before.

"Please.. tell me who the father is." She let out, almost as if she was talking to the steering wheel.

"I-I can't." I said in a whisper. Then, the worst happened. She started to cry.

My heart litterally acked to see my mom cry. I loved her so much, and I let her down. I let myself down. I always told myseld i'd wait for marriage, and it would definetly be with someone my own age. But look how I ended up, a mistake.

I exited the car, and walked into the house. Right as I walked through the door, i ran to the bathroom. Morning sickness had already come.  Mom entered the bathroom and bent down by my side, to lift my hair up.

"Can you really call it morning sickness if it happens all the time?" I said, chocked up.

"Why do you think I told you to wait till you were old enough? You would be ready for this." She said, rubbing my back.

I ignored her, and managed to put some sweats on and walk to my bedroom. I decided to take a nap. That's all i ever did anymore. Sleep, eat, throw it up, repeat.

As I layed down, all I could think about was Stephen. I was so afraid to tell him. He had a family of his own to care for.

A beautiful wife, and two gorgeous girls. Why was he wasting his time with me?..

The images of his family wouldn't escape my mind. Maybe I shouldn't tell him yet. It would ruin his life.

But, it was his  to do what he did with me. Yet again, I never said no..

*Flashback

Riiiiiiiing.

Finally, class was over. I could finally be alone with him.

"Alright you guys, have a good weekend. Don't forget to turn in your packet on Monday. No later! Skylar, may I please have a word with you?" He always said that, just to my things look normal.

"Of course!" I smiled.

Everyone was out of the room, and Stephen shut the door.

"Mmmmm, how is my girl today?" His voice was stern. He kissed my lips, tangling his hands through my hair, while i laced my arms around his stomach.

"Just fine. I couldn't stop thinking about this moment." I said, trying to make my voice sound sexxy. I failed.

He laughed, "Why don't you come home with me? No one's there, and it'll be fun." He winked.

"I don't think that's a good idea Stephen. This is pretty daring what were doing right now. If we took this to your house, we would get caught." I sighed, i really did want to go. I dug my head into his chest.

"Then why don't we just go for a ride? That's not bad. We'll make it sneaky, no one will find out about that." He sounded anxious.

I couldn't resist, so I went.. Even though every voice in my head told me not to get anywhere near his car.

He drove me to Bear creek, and as he shut off the car he began to kiss my neck. Then he ripped my clothes off, just as i did to him.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" He let out, breathing heavy.

I sat upon his lap and said, "I'm ready."

Flashback over*

I sprang up off my bed, and ended up getting sick all over my floor.

I relized i fell asleep thinking about that night.

I became very worried then. I thought about all my friends. What would they think? Jolene was there when i took the pregnancy test, but I told her it was just for fun. She didn't know the truth, and she was my bestfriend.

Would she call me a slut and abandon me? I can't think negative like that, but there's really no other choice.  I'm so scared..

The money for a baby would be out of this world expensive, and most importantly.. My child needed a mother. I don't know the first thing about being a mom. Again, i'm only fourteen. Even the sight of a child, always had freaked me out. I began to cry.

My nerves were so shot, and i'm only three weeks. I can't even imagine how bad this is going to get when i'm three months. My sobs became louder when i thoughabout going back to school on Monday.

I had been ignoring Stephen for the last two months, because.. Well part of my thought he might already know, which was impossible. I was just paranoid.  I'm really frightened by what will happen when I tell him..

"Dinner's ready Skylar." Mom knocked on the door lightly.

"Not hungry right now, leave some for me." I yelled.

I heard her footsteps go down the hall. I fell asleep to her voice and her boyfriend, Josh, talking over dinner.