1. The Exile And The Prophecy

Falling off the edge of a cliff wasn’t something that the troll planned on, or enjoyed. He twisted in the air, agile like a cat, he could see his enemy on the rocks above. The troll stuck his arms out, his hands latching onto rocks. Once the troll got a good grip, the rest of his body stopped falling, but he slammed into the rocks.

“Stay out of Skaia, you freak!” The soldier shouted. The troll fixed his footing and watched the blonde soldier leave. The troll’s name was Karkat, he was kind of exiled from Alternia where the kingdom of the Highbloods were. He wasn’t much of anything because he was a Lowblood, nothing but a mere peasant.

Karkat looked down, the drop was very large, he knew his bones were stronger than a regular Highblood’s, but he wasn’t looking forward to breaking his legs. He was a bit bummed that his sickle had fallen.

“OKAY.” Karkat muttered, he began to start climbing down. He could find a cavern for shelter, and maybe a secret passage to the castle of Skaia. He wanted a place to stay, he even wanted to risk a chance in joining the King’s servants or soldiers. Karkat knew of a group of Lowbloods, the Nitram’s relocating to Skaia. “OW, SHIT!” Karkat snarled when he fell a few feet. When he got his hold again, the rocks cut into his hand. He grit his teeth, his sharp teeth as cherry-red liquid of mutant blood oozed out of his palm. Karkat frowned and continued to descend to the bottom of the Cliffside.

*****************************************

Karkat picked up his sickle once he reached the bottom of the cavern. He was kind of bummed when he didn’t find a cave or anything. He started walking, picking up a few rocks and throwing them. He knew that this fissure would end near Skaia’s castle. Karkat planned on climbing the cliff when he was close enough to reach it.

The thing about trolls was, that Lowbloods needed to eat more than a Highblood. They were almost constantly hungry since he didn’t get a lot of food back in Alternia. He didn’t have any food, so he was going to deal with the hunger as best as he could.

O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O

“WhAt Do YoU mEaN hE’s GoNe?” The Highblood troll asked in frustration. The Highblood that was much like a steward sighed and crossed his arms.

“D -- > Prince Makara, why would his disappearance bother you?” The steward, Equius asked curiously. The prince sighed and shrugged, he looked at the paned glass window and pointed at the pictures in the glass. “D -- > The prophecy?” Equius asked. “D -- > What of it, Prince Makara?”

“ThE tHiRd VaNtAs AnD mAkArA aRe BoUnD bY tHe PrOpHeCy.” The prince said. “ThE bArD oF rAgE aNd KnIgHt Of BlOoD.”

“D -- > Prince Gamzee, maybe it’s not meant for you and that Lowb100d.” Equius said, he wasn’t really friendly toward Lowbloods. “D -- > You should just pay attention to the Grand Highb100d’s duties. They will be yours soon, Prince Makara.” Equius said, Gamzee rolled his eyes.

“I’m SuRe Gh WiLl ChOoSe KuRlOz RaThEr ThAn Me.” Gamzee muttered, Equius was about to speak, but Gamzee shot him a glare. The indigo blood steward flinched and looked away. Gamzee decided to watch the olive blood troll Nepeta Leijon spar with the cerulean blood Vriska Serket.