Same mistakes

Being some ones best friend is a great honour in your life. One of the most important things in a girls life is to have a girl/boy there to tell all your secrets, problems or to just have a good laugh with. Best friends at suppose to tell each other everything and shouldn't keep any secrets from each other, well that what I taught and I soon learned that I was wrong.

My name is Niamh and I'm a regular Irish teenager from a small county of Kildare nothing really exciting happens here only the odd bit of excitement when our county football team gets far but that always fails. My best friends name is Sam we do everything together. Everyone always says we are joined to the hip. she's like a sister that I can rely on with any little issue. Sam is a tall thin girl with curly ginger hair, she hate her hair and says it's horrible but I think it makes her look truley Irish. Me on the other hand, I am Not as thin as your regular girl it's not that I'm fat it's just that I struggle with weight more than your normal girl . I have sleek brown straight hair and I love to live live to it's fullness.

Today was the last day of 5th year before the summer holidays. Everyone was saying their goodbyes for the summer even though they are most likely going to see them next week up in the shopping centre. I was standing at my locker with my friends john and Kayleigh "have you seen Sam today?""she isn't answering her phone!" I asked john he just shook his head and continued his deep conversation with Kayleigh. Sam had been distant over the last few day, which was starting to make me worry.

After dropping Kayleigh and John off at there houses the bus continued down the road towards mine. Whilst driving past sam's house I saw a red mini copper in the drive way, me being me had to get off and take a closer look.

I looked in the passenger side window of the car and saw a Michael Bublé album on the seat along with a Demi lovato CD. I continued my investigation by looking into Sam's front window leading to her sitting room. The curtains partly blocked my view but I could still see Sam hugging a masculine figure. I could only see the mysterious mans back and the back of his dyed blonde with brown roots hair. I then started to put two and two together and realised who Sam was hugging

*************************************