Crush

Chapter 1

My name is Alex, I have long black hair with green eyes. I am a tomboy that loves basketball. I am in the eleventh grade. I am part human and part wolf. I am also the queen. I have white fur with brown eyes. I have a sister named Alison. She is in the eleventh grade, she is also a wolf like me but, she has black fur with black eyes. As a human, she has long blonde hair with blue eyes. She is a girly girl. She is the caption of the cheerleader team. Oh and I for got to tell you, she has a boyfriend named Dylan. He is the quarter back on the football team. He is in the eleventh grade. I am older then Alison. I am seventeen and my sister is sixteen. My mom died when0 I was only 2 years old. My moms name was Monica. One day I was playing on the road, and there was a car coming that was going about sixty miles per hour. Monica smelled the car coming towards me, and she ran and picked me up in her mouth and tossed to the side. The car hit my mom, later when the car was gone and no one on the Road, I got up and went over to her, she was dead. I stayed with her until my dad showed up, and was looking for me, but he never did. My sister found me laying next to my mom that day. My dad's name was Robert. After my mom died, I stayed with Robert. He never loved me, he would beat me, and hurt me. I still have scares on my arms, after what happened to me when I was little. I still have memories about what happened that day. after I showed my sister she was heartbroken. She didn't understand what happened, and why he would hit me.