Chapter one: The look

The first time Bill said my name was in a science exam and he whispered my name and through me a note..." I think your cute, i've liked you for long how bout you like me to on our date tick yes or no x" the exam finished and i ran out the class to find my friends and have a gossip; " He's not my type, he's cute though I'm going to give it a try"

I gave him the note with the biggest smile on my face. I needed to go so i gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off. In every lesson there was a note and i grew to like him more and more. Then there was a note with a date, time and place for our date. As soon as the bell rang i ran how and got ready because of course the date was that night at 6.

How sweet of him, he come and picked my up in his CAR!!!! We went to a fancy restaurant and gave me roses. " your not my type but thats why they didn't work out but i have a feeling it will."

"Your just so cute and you interest me i have a great feeling to."

We kissed i feel in love straight away and i never thought i would because it was the first date but i felt the connection. We talked for hours till the restaurant shut about ourselves but he says he had a bad past and so did i, i think we can soon share. We talked about what we wanted in our future and i could just see visions of us in our wedding and having our first baby it was just great. It soon hit midnight so he took me home and gave me his number all night we talked about what we could do on the weekend it was like I've been with him since i was born.SO dreamy.