Chapter 2

-Hailee-

I got my stuff packed as I changed my clothes quickly I changed into my 'Sorry, I Only Like Boys With Tattoos' tank top, Rag & Bone Skinny Jeans, and my Pleaser Shoes in Pink and black with a little bow in the back. "You have a lot of stuff." Craig said as I shrugged, "It'll mostly all go in my car." I told him as he nodded. "Alright let's go." Gabby said to us as Leila grabbed some of my clothes I grabbed my Marilyn Monroe Gold Frame Print (Poster thing) and some other posters, I got some of my bags as I brought them out to my car. I put them in the back Craig and Gabby had the last of my stuff. I got them in my car as I got in my car as Gabby came up to the window, "Craig is going to ride with you because I have to drop Leila off at school." I nodded as Craig got into my car. "We have a lot of work ahead." I laughed. "Why?" "Because the Bed, Dresser and Nightstand are coming in today." "OOOO" "Wait I have school too." "Not for the next two days I told them what's going on." "Thanks." I said as I backed out of the driveway.

He gave me directions as we finally arrived at good timing too because the Truck with the stuff for my room was in. I got some of my stuff as I went inside as I followed the guys who were moving the bed as I saw my room it was a dark purple color, my jaw just dropped. It had a bay window and a huge closet I went over to Craig, "Are you sure it's not the Master Bedroom?" "There is two Master Bedrooms; this one is on the lower level and mine and Gabby's is upstairs." I nodded as I put my stuff in the corner. I went back out as I grabbed more of my stuff bringing it in. I was going back out as I saw Gabby getting the rest of my bags as she shut the door I opened the door for her as she smiled. "Thanks." "Not a problem." I said as we walked to my room. Everything was in boxes except the bed.

"Alright let's do this!" I said as I got the bed made, than the dresser, and nightstand. I put nail's in the wall so I could hang my wall art and posters. I put putty on my band posters as I put them on the wall as I smiled. Gabby helped me put my clothes and stuff hung up and put away. When Gabby and I finished we smiled at one another. "Well since Craig left for tour again wanna go out and meet my friends for lunch." I nodded, "Alright, I don't mind." She just smiled at me as we headed out. We went to a Chinese resteraunt as I saw Crissy, Lexus and Willow. I just followed her in, "Whose this Gabby?" "This is Hailee she is Craig and I's adopted Daughter Leila loves her." I just smiled. "Hi." Is all I said as I got my phone out. Someone was calling me... "excuse me." I said as I answered. "Hello?" "Is this Leila's sister Hailee?" "yes?" "This is the school nurse we couldn't get ahold of her mother but Leila is sick." "Okay I'll be right there."

I walked over to Gabby, "I have to go pick up Leila." "Why?" She said looking at me confused. "She's sick and they couldn't get a hold of you." She blushed as she nodded. "I'll see you at home." I called as I left and started walking to the school. When I got there I signed Leila out as she hopped onto my back. "You feeling okay." She shook her head as I finally got home. As I put Leila in her room but she got up and went into mine. I laid next to her as she started crying a little; "What's wrong?" I asked as I moved her hair out of her face.

"I miss daddy." I got out my phone as I handed it to her. "Do you know his number?" she nodded as she typed it in and put the phone to her ear. She started talking to Craig as I yawned a little and Leila cuddled into me as she was talking. "Dad wants to talk to you." "Helllo?" "Where's Gabby?" He asked as I said, "Lunch with Crissy, Lexus and Willow." He sighed, "Let me guess she didn't answer her phone." "Mhm." Is all I said, "Call the school back tomorrow and tell them Leila will be home tomorrow too." "Will do dad." I heard him chuckle.

I hung up, "You hungry?" she nodded as we both got up as we went to the kitchen; "How about Spaghetti and meatballs." She giggled at me and nodded. "Can I help" I smiled, "Get out a pot!" I said excitedly as she did I filled it with water and put it on the stove. I gave Leila glove (Like the gloves that you buy for coloring your hair or when someone is bleeding.) She put them on as I got out the burger and put it in a bowl and put bread crumbs and other seasonings in it. I had Leila mix it up as the door opened and closed. "HI mom!" I called as she came in as she smiled at us. "Hi you two. Did you talk to dad yet?" Leila nodded. "Sissy let me use her phone!" I nodded, "He told me to call the school tomorrow and say she is staying home." She nodded as she went upstairs.

"Guess mommy is tired." I nodded and shrugged. I put tinfoil on the cookie sheet as I we put the meatballs on. I put them in the oven as Leila put on a movie. I opened the fridge to see a monster I texted dad to see if I could have it. He said yes so I grabbed it as I poured a cup of juice for Leila. I gave it to her as I drank the monster. Once the food was done I put it in bowls as Leila and I sat at the table eating as Gabby came back down. "Want a bowl?" "No thanks I already ate." I nodded as she did a few things around the house as Leila and I ate.