One of the boys

PROLOGUE

When you have 5 brothers you learn some things. Especially how to take care of your self, get to dinner early so they don't steal the food, get up early to use the bathroom, fight (karate, judo, wrestling), and of course how to outsmart them. Hi, I'm Brogan. I am a girl. I'm 17 turning 18. I'm a twin my brothers name is Connor. He is 1 minute older. The order of the kids are Kaden (21), Brody (20), Travis (19), Connor and Brogan/me (almost 18), and Niall (15 turning 16). Last name is O'Leary. I'm tall about 5"10 where as my brothers are all pretty much 6ft. I have the family Smiling, green eyes and thick, brunette hair. I'm skinny, I guess.

--------

"BROGAN, get your lazy ass up for school" Travis yelled from outside my door.

"I'm up!" I yelled

I walked to my closet and searched through it. I ended up picking out light blue ripped jeans and flowy blue top. I got dressed and ran down stairs to see two out of my five brothers. Niall and Travis were sitting at the table eating. I grabbed a piece of toast and a granola bar.

"Is Connor up?" I asked

"I'm not sure, Niall did you wake him up?"

"Ummm..." Niall went back to eating his cereal

"Ill do it" I mumbled

I trudged up the stairs and to my twin's room. I knocked harshly on the door.

"CONNER GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES HURRY UP!!"

"Ughhhhh" I heard him say from the other side of the door

"Let's go princess" I said mockingly

"Oh shut up Brogan"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"Whatever"

"Just hurry up" we argued through the door

I walked down to see now the four of my brothers wrestling over the last piece of bacon. I quickly took it and ate it. They really are stupid. Then again I've lived with them my whole life. They all looked over at me and gave a shocked look. Travis and Brody advanced at me. I ran past them and out the door. I grabbed my backpack from the garage and my bike. I biked to Aspen's house. Aspen is my best friend. He was waiting on the front porch for me. His dark hair was shining and his blue eyes were sparkling from the morning light. He waved and got up. I put my bike down in his garage and got into his car.

"Brogan what did you do to piss off you brothers on this lovely morning" he knew me too well

"I ate the last piece of bacon and ran"

"Of course"

"What I was hungry"

"I don't doubt it"

"Are you calling me fat"

"Of course not Brogan your perfect"

"No I'm not"

"Brogan!" He warned

After the silence in the car we arrived at school. Since it was the first day we received our schedules. ME AND ASPEN HAD EVERY CLASS TOGETHER! So did the most popular boy in school. Mike. He was a player and a jock. He was on the football, soccer, basketball, and baseball team. He also sat next to me in 3 out of my 4 classes. This is going to be a long year.