school of new friends and fiends

running panting longing for breath this the day that I was late for class. "oh god oh god dont let me be late for class on my first day!" I said. I heard a pounding in my head and I knew it was my heart but i kept running. 4 yards away, 3 yards away,  2 yards away then WAAAAAAM i ran head long into who knows what. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" yelled a voice from above my head were I had fallen. My stuff was strewn across the hallway and peices of my calculater were thrown higalty pigalty about the walls. "YOU LITTLE FAG YOU SPILLED MY COFFEE ON MY NEW SHIRT!" the speaker was a tall brunet he had on a greatful dead T-shirt with an ungodly stain on it and he also was wearing a pair of torn jeans and a pair of faded glory nock-off shoes probably only cost him like 10 bucks at walmart. The boy was busy fussing over his stupid shirt I was busy taking in the surounding students. There was about 35 students there which was not suprising cuz its high-school. But anyway the ones who looked like the reasonable ones were helping me pick up my stuff there were like only 4 of them though but something came up there was a girl who was helping me had long brown hair dark and overused eyliner but she looked nice enough because she handed me my papers and said "dont worry about Gamble he is a jerk like 24-7 but anyways my names Lauren but you can call me Kat" she held out her hand and i shook it "uhhhhhh"I stuterd [stop blathering and say something stupid] I thought to myself"and I blurted out "Fang my hi name you is to nice meet" [oh crap so much for first impressions she probably thinks ime retarded now] i thought but Lauren just laughed and said "its ok if you get nervous talking to people here so just try to be yourself and we will try to accept you" she said snikering.

But if i was myself no one would understand.