"I'm Tennessa." I waved.

Seth popped out of the hole in the floor. "Hey, people."

"Hey, Seth." D.J. and I both waved.

"So what'd you bring us?" D.J. asked Seth.

Just then we all heard sirens coming towards us. "Shit." D.J. hissed.

"Come on." Seth said to us. "Let's bust." We all climbed down the ladder as fast as we could.

"Hey you kids!" An older voice yelled. D.J. cupped his hands and helped me over before jumping over himself. Seth and Corina were right behind us. I saw D.J. swipe up his shirt. We all took off, running in the direction of ours cars.

All of a sudden D.J. grabbed my hand and pulled me into an alley to the side. He held me there for a little while. I heard some feet run by and Seth's car taking off.

We waited until all of the footsteps cleared out. I could hear D.J.'s breathing. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Don't look so scared." He whispered. D.J. leaned in and kissed me.

"That was nice." I whispered.

D.J. just smiled.

D.J. leaned his head out of the alley and looked both ways. "We're all clear." He whispered.

"That's too bad." I said only halfway joking.

D.J. reached under my shirt and traced beside my cut. I shivered. "Let's get out of here." He said. D.J. grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his jeep. I looked at my car. "Don't worry." He motioned. "We'll come back for it later." I hopped in the passengers seat and we took off.

We pulled into a driveway. Seth's car was in front of us. "Where are we?" I asked D.J.

"We're at my house." He answered.

We both hopped out of the car and I followed him around back. Seth and Corina were already there talking to Allison.

Allison's face lit up when she saw me. "Tennessa!" She greeted me with a hug.

"Hi, Allison." I replied trying to look comfortable. I wasn't much of a hugger.

"Why are you here?" D.J. asked her.

"Chill. I'm on my way out. I'm going to Henry's if Mom asks." Allison said.

"She won't." D.J. scoffed.

Allison waved, jumped into a car, and drove off.

When she left Seth pulled out the brown paper bag. "'Bout time she left." Seth pulled out two bottles and a bag of something.

I looked a little harder at the bag. Great. That was pot.

Corina ran inside and came back out with a couple of cups. D.J. took a cup from her and filled it up. He handed it to me. I looked at it and smelled it. Tequila. Shit.

We all sat around drinking and having a good time for a while. It didn't take long for all of us to be plastered off of our asses.

D.J. and Corina were all over each other. D.J. and I left them and went inside. We sat on the couch.

"You know-" I slurred. "I really think I like you."

D.J. smiled. "I really like you too."

I kissed him. Woah. What was I doing.

I climbed on top of his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We sat there making out for a couple minutes when his hands started going up my shirt. I pulled away and took a deep breath. "I don't feel so good." I whispered.

"It's okay. You're just nervous." D.J. kissed me again, lightly this time. "We don't have to do this now."

I smiled. "Thank you." I whispered.

D.J. wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on the couch. I giggled. I pushed away from him. "I really should go." I whispered.

"We need to find a way to sneak you into your house." D.J. smiled.

"I have it figured out." I answered.

I pulled out my phone and called Alex.

It only rang once before Alex picked up. "Hello? Are you alright? What happened?"

I laughed. "I'm fine, Alex. I've been drinking and I need a ride."

"Where are you?" She asked.

"D.J.'s house." I answered. "On the corner of Fifth and Houston."

"I'll be there in ten minutes." Alex hung up the phone.

I hopped off of his lap and walked towards the backdoor. D.J. opened the door for me and I walked outside. Seth and Corina were nowhere to be found. "I hope they don't hit anybody."

I waved my hand. "They'll be fine."

D.J. stayed outside with me to wait for Alex.

Alex pulled up just when she said she would. D.J. helped me into the passengers seat and closed the door.

"So," Alex said after I was in the car. "It was either a really good night or a really bad night."

I smiled and leaned back against the seat.

Alex smiled and started the car. "Really good night." She observed.

She pulled off of the side of the road and sped off to my house.

***************