the true harry styles

"Hi its me Harry styles the one who girls dream about all day the one who has to have like 500 photos a day.Well I'm gonna let you into a secret carry on reading and you will find out.

Chapter one

Its Monday morning and I have to go and meet the lads we are having a photo shoot.You know the new 2014  world tour photos yes boring right.Oh My God just got a message from niall he says the photo shoot has been cancelled,so if its been cancelled when are we goin to do the photo shoot then eh.

Errrr they have changed it to next Monday,jesus christ as if they don't think iv got enough on my plate already from the screaming fans to the paps and now bloody photo shoots.

I'm on twitter now I'm talking to this girl iv been talking to for a while she's called layla she looks so hot on the photos she takes I really I meen REALLY want to meet her we have exchanged phone numbers and everything but I still want to meet her.

I think I might phone her 07712345689 bring bring
layla-hello who is this
harry-hello its me harry....harry styles
layla- r-really erm AHH s-sorry its just I love you why are you phoning me anyway I'm just an ordinary girl.
harry-well you know the way we have been talking over twitter for about a year well erm how do you put this , well I've fallen in love with you and I want to meet you.
layla-erm really
harry-erm yes if you want to
layla- erm of corse I want to meet the man of my dreams
harry-fine I'll be over on Monday xx
layla- bye
harry- bye

So I'm waiting untill Monday counting the days till I see her.Oh what am I goin to were oh this is soooo hard to choose what about the black suit nooo no the jeans and top with the nike blazors wait they are wrecked so I will wear the suit no that to classy goin into town to get new nike blazors.

I'm now in town and goin to JD just been asked for a autograph I ignored them and went to get my shoes.I chose the ones with my name on and they are goin to be ready in two days the day before I meet layla.Ahhh so cute I could die she's so cute.I am now at home liam wants to meet up.

I am now with liam he says that I'm ganna loose some of my famosity but I'm not.He knows I like the older women well she's not older than me bit she is really cute I wonder if her mum is that hot ?..............

CHAPTER 2

Its the day I have to meet her in the Bisto I have chosen what I'm ganna wear ,I wearin my jeans with my most decent but casual top iv got also wearin my brand new nike blazors.

On my way to the Bisto.OH Oh she is there oh I might faint.Oh she's noticed me she's wavin oh this is awkward goin for a toilet break.Just goin to the toilet I whisper in an awkward way then go.La La I have just been asked for my auto whilst ha in a pee who does that?.walkkn over to the table was awkward she looked at my private area I looked down I just realised I have a wet patch oh no just ganna sit down and pretend its not there.

"Hello"says layla "hi"
"what you gonna order"
"erm a pizza I tink " oh we have got a really good conection I thought to myself.
"yes they are really good here"

"what are we goin to do after here?"

"well we could go for a walk"
"sounds cool"
the odering person came over and asked us what we wanted we got a pizza to share.
"so how are you"
"fine"
we have finished the pizza and we are now walking through the streets layla says she would like to meet up again.
"so when do you want to meet up again I said
"when ever I'm not really bothered"
"oh I'll text you next time we can meet up cause you know iv got knid of a busy scedual"
"oh ok"
so that was that day we walked all the way into town oviously got stopped by fans and paps but we got there in the end.I bought her a t-shirt that said I love you on it then we went to get a cone of chips but it started to rain so we had to find some shelter some where.In the end we ended up hudled under a bus stop we kissed once under the bus shelter I told zayn about it he said that ebery girls dream is to be kissed in the rain by there idle(me (feel so loved already)).

Me and layla chose the next time I go to her house to meet her mom I can't meet her dad because he is in the army and he lives far away and her mom and dad are split up.Can't wait last time it was sooooo cute the next step is for her to come to my house for a slumber party nothing will happen I'm sure of that.

CHAPTER 3
I am now walking down the lane to meet thegirl I fell in love with......ratta tat tat I have just knocked on the door if you didn't already know.A women answer she was actually really really hot more hot than layla.She said hello you must be harry my names charlie.I thought wow she had like really big tits that was a good thing when she talked to me I didn't look at her face I just starred at her chest they wiggled and jiggled around like jelly on a plate.

Charlie also known as laylas mum gave me a quick tour around the house before taking me to see layla she said I was a nice enough guy that I would never do any thing to hurt layla but really she liked me and I liked her she looked like one of them really hot celebs that I have banged before.

I was in laylas room we were just chattin then I asked for a drink so layla told me to go and get a drink from the kitchen were her mum would be preparing dinner for the both of them.I went into the kitchen she was there I felt a boner coming on or as niall would say baboung!Shelooked the most adorable when she was cutting peppers I went over to her asked her for a drink she gave me lemonade.I asked her for her number you know just in case I wanted to phone and talk to laayla if her phone is dead or somthing so she writes it on a piece of paper and I save iton my phone as hot chick.

I walked home on the way home I texted charlie and I said hiya it took her a while to reply but when she replied it wasn't her she gave it to layla because she thought i wanted to talk to her when I really wanted to talk to her.Layla replied saying hi do you want to go into town tomoz I can't exactly say no because she thinks I'm in love with her when I'm not its her mom that I'm in love with you know as people say I like the older women.Well I had said yes I asked her how much she was bringing into town and if we would be going to hers after town.She said yes so I said will your mom be there she said no I know why you wanted to know you naughty devil you.So that really means she thougjt I wanted to have sex with her its not her i want sex with its her mom.

ChApTeR 4

Gettin dressed to go out with layla ughh how long do I have to keep this up its getting really boring just being around a girl that gives me a boner compared tl the other I feel notion for her she was always in pictures with another person I guess that's why I fell for her I thought it was her when it was actually her mom.

Now in town