"Mhm thank you."I smirked at her.

Storm looked really good tonight. Lately I've been really horny I don't know why. She just looks like walking sex on legs.

"Why you staring at me like that?"Storm had moved to the bed, drinking something from her wine glass

"Uh I don't know. You ready?"I ran my fingers through my hair.

Storm sipped her drink as she looked at me. She licked her lips after finishing it.

"Yeah. Come on my love."She grabbed her keys and walked out first.

I squeezed her ass as she jumped. "Wait til we get back."She laughed.

×××

"I got my eyes on you."I sung to Storm, she sipped her straw just watching me. "You're everything that I see, I want ya hot love and emotion endlessly."

I stood up and slowly swayed my hips to the beat. I looked over at Storm who was licking her lips. She motioned her fingers for me to come over. I walked towards her and bent down.

"You bouta make me fuck you in here."She grabbed my ass.

I smiled. "Then do it."

I pulled back and she chuckled looking at me. She rose up from the chair and grabbed my hand. We walked out the VIP section and to some room.

"Storm!"

She stopped and turned around. She frowned. The girl came up to her giving her a big hug. Who's this bitch?

"Storm, it's been forever since I seen you. How come you never called?"The girl said looking her up and down.

"Because-"

"She has a girlfriend."I finished.

The girl nodded her head. "I didn't know you settled down. How nice."

"I'll see you later Sunny."

She bit her lip. "Of course you will. Don't forget we did have great sex."

She winked at her before walking away. I almost grabbed her hair but Storm grabbed my arm.

"Nah baby. Come on."

"Who's that? How do you know her?"I asked.

"Don't even worry about it."

Storm pulled me into a secret room. She began kissing and sucking on my neck. I wish I could've enjoyed the moment but that girl was on my mind.

"Are you really thinking about her?"Storm looked at me without any expression.

"I am. I want to know how she knows you."

Storm pinched the bridge of her nose. "Ciara, it don't fucking matter."

"If it doesn't matter. Why won't you tell me?"I pushed.

"Fuck it. You really getting heated over some broad."She chuckled.

"Obviously y'all had or have something going on. I'm not dumb."I barked.

"Lower your voice."She said sternly.

"I ain't gotta do a gahdamn thing."I rolled my eyes.

"Man bye Ciara. You been blowing my high and ion like it."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. All you wanna do is fuck and then you start yelling and shit."

I sucked my teeth. "Okay."

Storm sighed. "Ciara."

"I'll get a ride home."I said walking away.

Storm kept calling my name but I ignored her. As I walked outside, the cool air hit me. What Storm said kinda hurt. I knew I was always horny but it's not my fault. I can't help that I have the finest girlfriend and she makes me want to fuck her no matter where we are.

"Long time no see huh?"I knew that voice anywhere. I kept walking not wanting to turn around.

"Leave me alone Christian."

"I can't. I heard about our child."He chuckled. "It's sad she's gone, she would get me closer to you."

Tears filling my eyes, I grabbed my pepper spray and sprayed it in his face. He groaned and I kicked him in his nuts.

"I know where you live so there's no point in hiding."He hissed.

"Fuck you."I kicked him one last time before calling Lola.

I watched Christian get up slowly and walk away. I sighed in relief. I had to tell Storm but I didn't want to. I wanted to handle my own situation by myself.

Welp.. lot more crazy updates coming up.