outKast

Her lips were on mine they were so full. It felt so amazing I though as we kissed But why would Ella the most popular girl at Dakota high school kiss me Harry Styles the shy and innocent guy I didn't even think she knew me. "Why?" well because a girl like her wasn't really interested In a guy like me. My high school was like any other high school

you see on T. V were the pretty popular girl and the "hot" football player were dating but in reality the football player always cheated on the popular sensitive girl with anyone he could get his hands on. But, I just didn't get it.. Who could have the heart to do that. As the song Demons by Imagine Dragons goes off it was my alarm clock on my iPhone I sigh in disappointment pushing the snooze button but I get up and do my daily routine brush my teeth, wash my face put on my clothes the usual skinny jeans, a fedora hat, a loose white button down shirt, and to finish the whole outfit I had my hair pushed back into a quiff and when I was done I drove myself to school.

...........................................................

I put in my Beatles CD and the first song was Let It Be, Singing to it as I drove into the parking entrance and parked my car.

I entered into the school and walked towards my locker still upset I see Ella just 5 lockers down from mine yes I counted but whatever lets get back to her.. She looked so beautiful as always her beautiful curly brown hair fell down to her shoulders while her eyes were equally as beautiful they were the perfect shade of brown not to dark and not to light they could pierce through anyone's soul and they did in my option and she had the cutest smile that showed her one dimple on the right side of her cheek she was perfect no wonder every guy wanted to date her and every girl wanted to be her.

................................................................

I came out of my trance by the snap of my best friend Niall's fingers "dude what are you staring at?" "Nothing" I replied but it wasn't nothing it was Ella ...

...............................................................

After that awkward moment between me and Niall we walk to choir it was my favorite hour because my best friends Niall,Liam,Louis, and Zayn were all In their and most importantly Ella but she hasn't heard me sing yet ..

......................... .....................................

Ringgggg !!! The bell rings as we sit down "is anyone sitting here?" It was her.. Ella "Huh? Oh no sit .."but in reality Zayn was sitting in that seat but he went to the bathroom so it's his fault that it was empty. Seconds later Mr.Cooper announced "Ok Class today you are going to be singing a song of your choice so find a partner at least 5 or less and make sure to name your group or whatever your going to be doing. If your fine going as a solo do as you please it's up to you .

................................................................

As he finished Zayn,Louis,Niall,and Liam rush over to me and we start thinking of names I suggested one direction and everyone seemed to really like it "so what song are we going to sing?" I asked "wait..! How about Teen dirtbag ?" They really liked that idea because in the summer we would go to Liam's house and practice together and we usually used that song so we all knew the lines and solos because we were thinking to create a band. " Ok class! Tell me your name of your group/solo artist. He came up to us "one direction" nice name he replied