Chapter 1 "The Shy Cute Girl"

Hello now I'm so mad right now I was looking for pictures for my cover for this book of Leko x Aries all that I got was a bunch of pictures of Lucy x Leko and like 5 pictures of Leko x Aries! I will always ship them til the end I'm sorry! But I love this ship!

---------------------------------------------------------

Aries pov~

"I'm...sorry...master!" I stuttered trying to cover up the pain that leak through me "That's all you ever say!" Karen said through her teeth pulling back her arm to give my another slap.

For a second it felt like the world fell into a time state where everything around you freezes to let you live once more but all I got was just another brise on my body.

It wasn't always like this my master actually cared for me but...since her beloved mother died she been cold ever since Karen loved the happiness in our eyes , now she loves the fear in our eyes.

I was her prey a shy little ram while she was the deadly lion ready to kill his next victim...if only I had somebody to save my life and I use to have that somebody...loke...I love him very much...he been gone for years now...where are you my brave lion?!

Tears prick the coner of my deep brown eyes I'm nothing but a weak ram no one wants me I'm just a shy little ram I was her prey..."STOP your crying you did this to me!" The master roared "I'm....sor..ry!" As the words spelled out I felt a fate of danger my way...

Karen took a piece of my light pink colored cotton candy hair and slam me against the wall only to leave me dizzy and red liquid to fall to the ground..."I'm....sorry master" Darkness cover my vision only to leave me lifeless on the outside but to leave me alive on the inside.

Loke pov~

Once I was able to come back to the world I was created I was fill with joy I was able to come back home everything was the same as it was but I felt sadness in my heart it didn't feel the same without my beloved Aries where was she...?

As the bells ringed in the distance in my world I see a crowd of spirits covering to see what look like a girl with pink cotton candy colored hair with a white wool top to cover her (you know what) and wool shorts and wool leggings...it can't be...

It....
Was....
Aries....
She was badly beat up she had brises up and down her pale arms and legs, who would do such a thing to her?!

The more I saw her damaged body the more I wanted to find this person and kill him/her!

As I struggled to get through the crowd of spirits to save my beloved Aries someone stop me in my tracks it was the king it's self the king of all the spirits...."Ummm king...i..i.?" I didn't know how to respond "Save your words Mr . Leo I just wanted to talk to you" the king response in a bold voice.

"I would too my king but I must check on the beloved Aries!" I said with worry in my voice as I tried to past up the king "Fine...you may but when she wakes up come to me please..!" He said and went off into the darkness.

There I was in front of the battered to death love of my life Aries....

That's all for today I hope you love my fanfic there will be other ships! I promise!!!!!!