part 5

One month ago you started at Xavier's school. You learn how to control your powers and you and Peter got pretty close, the two of you were best friends but he is feeling more he is in love with you and he wants to tell you. He we wants to tell you today because the two of you want to hang out.
Before Peter leaves to meet you he looked in the mirror and told him self "you can do it." then he speeds of.
As he sees you sitting under a tree reading a big smile grow on his, he is totally in love with you.
He sat next to you and greets you "Hey snowflake. How are you doing?"
You close your book and say "Hello Peter. I'm doing well." with a beautiful smile.
" I need to tell you something" he says seriously.
"Is everything ok?" You ask worried.
" Yes" he answers
"What a relief and now tell me what you wanted to say" you say
"(Y/n) i want to tell you that I fall in love with you." He says nervously. Your eyes widen in shock you couldn't say anything. Then Peter sights and speed of.

You couldn't sleep the hole night.
The next morning You got dressed and search Peter when you found him you sayed "Peter I'm sorry about yesterday I was shocked because I never thought that some one could fall in love with me."
He smiles and says "How couldn't I fall for you you are smart, beautiful, funny and have a great personality"
His words make you so happy, nobody sayed something like that to you before.
"Peter I love you" you say happy.
Then he kiss you and you kissed back and the two of you smiled in the kiss .

The end

A/n: Thank you so much for reading and staying until the end. I really hoped some of you enjoyed my little fan fiction.
Every time I received a comment from a person telling me they liked my story it really made my day.
I am also glad for those of you who told me where my story was off, I hope the changes will improve it.
Thank you again I had so much fun writing my first story because of y'all!!!!!
sorry that it take me so long to update and that it's so short, it kinda seems rushed but i just wanted to finish this story so you guys don't have to wait forever (I know the end sucks I am so sorry 🤧)
Sorry for my spelling mistakes