Me Myself and Kira

My names Niomi.

I hate the name Naomi. I truly do hate everything , my parents, my school, this town.

Everything except Amy, we've bestfriends since she came here from England in 2nd grade. Now in 11th grade, we've never once left eachothers sides.
  I don't let people into my life as easily as other people do. You have to prove that you're worthy, I know I sound cheesy but it's the truth.
No one ever approaches me anyways. I think it's gotta do with the jet black hair and the goth look i have going on, chokers and everything.

I hate my parents. My mothers a budding alcoholic and my fathers a cheater. Mother doesn't suspect anything when he goes on those week long "business trips" a couple times a month. Maybe that's why she's started to drink so often.
I have a younger sister, Kira. She's going into 10th grade, I'm suprised she hasn't dropped out of school. For a 15 year old she's got a lot on her back. During our secret meeting we have every friday night, in the attic , she spills about her week. Everything from her boyfriend, to her misses periods. As you've probably guessed, there's a high chance Kira's pregnant. Taking after my dear mother who had me at 16. For the last 2 months she's had missed periods and morning sickness. I've told her to go to doctors but she won't budge. Mother wouldn't care anyways, she's never cared.