"Yes, yes," I said quickly. "Everything's fine. He's amazing and he keeps me happy."

"But?" Kian prodded.

I sighed and stayed silent for a moment as I tried to decide whether or not to tell them. "I got this note today."

"What about it?" Kyla asked.

"I'll show it to you, wait," I said as I stood up to go to my bag.

Unzipping it, I pulled my wallet out and removed the carefully folded note. I turned to see Kyla and Kian's eager faces and handed the note to Kyla as I sat in between them again.

Kyla's face scrunched up in confusion as she handed the note to Kian.

"What's this crap?" she said while Kian was still reading the note.

Kian rolled his eyes as he passed the note back to me. "Someone's just trying to get to you. This is clearly a dumb prank."

"That's what I thought too," I responded, "but I don't know. I've just been uncertain all day."

"Then talk to Seth," Kyla spoke up. "Get it cleared so that you can be at peace."

"Should I?" I questioned, unsure.

"Of course," she exclaimed.

"But who wrote this?" Kian asked, snatching the note from me and examining the handwriting. "It's definitely a girl's handwriting."

"How can you be so sure?" Kyla asked with a flat look.

He shrugged and then, suddenly gasped. "What if it's Carla who sent this?"

"Why would she?" I asked with a scowl.

"Well, all of us know how touchy-touchy she was towards Seth during the trip," he answered. "Plus, why wouldn't she want Seth back? I know he's your boyfriend and everything but he is one fine boy."

I shuddered. "Please don't make such comments towards my boyfriend in the future."

He shot me a cheeky grin in response.

"He actually does have a point, though," Kyla agreed, munching on a chip. "What if she realised that she still likes him? And now, she wants to mess with you to break you guys up."

"This is not a T.V. show," I responded, rolling my eyes.

"But think about it," she urged, sitting up straighter. "What if she wants him back?"

"It doesn't matter," I said. "He's with me now. She's too late?"

Kyla raised her eyebrows as she studied my face. "You're not jealous at all? Not insecure?"

I shrugged. "I don't think so. Not yet."

"Then what's the problem?" Kian spoke up.

"Like I said, I'm just..." I trailed off.

"Unsure?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Then talk to him," he repeated what Kyla said earlier.

"Yeah," Kyla agreed, nodding. "This is definitely a prank. For all you know Seth himself may have written this."

I nodded, feeling a bit better. "Maybe you're right."

"So when are you going to talk to him?" Kian asked.

"I think I'll go now," I said, standing up.

Kian mockingly shook his head. "The boyfriend always comes first."

I grinned at him and said, "Sadly."