Revealed

MORTICIAS POV 

When I told them they where really happy.. a bit too happy :), It was great and I was glad I told them. But from there on was hard.. things went wrong.. me and baby almost died.. this is how it happened... 

8 MONTHS LATER. 

Everything was going great untill one day I sliped on our stairs and fell knocking myself unconsious.. I'm glad I lived but.. my baby wasn't so lucky.. I cried as I found out the baby had died and if I tried to get pregnant again then I would risk my own life.. reasoning was because I had lost a tone of weight and was dangerously skinny.. so having another baby would have probably killed me.. we went home I was still in shock.. its not everyday that you find out your baby just died and you can't try again because of how skinny you are.. I fell into depresion.. more and more problems piled up as the days went by,.. it was too much, Wednesday and pugsly where fighting all the time Mama and fester are barely here and has for Gomez and I well things arent going too great.. sex stopped because im afraid of getting pregnant.. he understands.. life just isn't going right... on top of it all we were broke for quite a while becuase of all the times I had to go back and fourth to see if I am doing okay.. worst of all.. I was cutting not that I was proud of it.. I wish it would all stop.. 

Today wednesday and pugsly where fighting and I had a major head ache.. I don't know what came over me but I yelled at them to stop "WEDNESDAY AND PUGSLY please stop!"  it shocked all three of us.. I have never done that before.. they both started to cry and I can't say I wasn't.. "I..I..I'm.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." I stared to talk but they both ran upstairs... just then Gomez  came into the room and asked what happened "Cara Mia what happened?" he asked but I was completly still in shock that I yelled at my children... I couldn't speak.. "Morticia?" he asked again then he looked up to where I was looking and cought on... "i'll go upstairs" he said.. when he came back down I was stil frozen in place..