Part 1-when the problem begins

okay I've finally decied to edit this but the edits will be slow I'm sorry xx

Felicity was sat typing on the Computers in the arrow cave rolling on her chair between the computers checking the monitors when Oliver walked in

"what are you doing?" he asked not rembering asking her to do anything

"nothing" she said a little to quickly  "I wasn't doing anything, I never do anything...well I do,do stuff like eat, sleep, help you and sometimes I play candy crush" she babbled

he gave her an odd look sensing something was off and she quickly changed the subject

"how was your day?" she said while closing the internet tab.

"it was fine, but thats not what we should be talking about" he said eyeing her alittle self-consciously, this was new territory for both of them.

"soooo" Felicity said nervously not wanting to voice what had been on her mind for the past few weeks.

"Do you want to talk about what Happened? At nada Parbat" he asked unsure

"I-uh" she blusherd "what are we Oliver? I mean I understanding it was just a one time thing I mean you were about to be brain washed and maybe even killed and it was a just a goodbye- a very good goodbye but things have changed now, and I understand if-"

"Felicity" he cut of her babble with a small smile and shake of his head "If you want it to just be a one time thing that's fine but, if you'd maybe like us to be alittle more then that, I'm more then willing to start that chapter in our lives together"

She barely nodded still a little shocked but she nodded non the less and stood up to hug him.

"I-uh I need to tell you som-" before she could finish her sentence his lips on hers were silencing her effectively and she just couldn't complain.

one of the computers went off forcing them to pull away from eachother, Felicity sighed and Oliver just looked like he was going to break something.

He let go off her arms and she looked back at the computer as a man who was wearing a black and Orange mask appeared on all the screens and

"Arrow" he said gruffly with a obvious voice tint

"Delicity" said Oliver in a worried voice

"already on it" she said franticly typing.

Then the Masked men continhed"you know who I am, we need to end this and I can't think of a more fitting place for it to end where it all began" he said with so much anger in his voice as he hit the table with the side of his fist denting it making Felicty flinch "you have 2 weeks and if your not there your love ones will pay the price once again"

As the screens went back to normal Roy walked in thea was not far behind "did you see it?!" Roy said panic lacing his voice

"yeah we saw it" Oliver confirmed running a hand threw his hair anxiously and looking down at Felcity to try and reassure himself she was fine, he placed a hand on her shoulder the touch bringing him some comfort.

"how did he do that?" Roy asked

"he hacked the servers" she grumbled unhappily as her fingers raced across the keyboard.

"Losing your touch Felicity?" Thea joked

The blonde just glared at her not taking her fingers off the keyboard.

"what are you going to do?" Roy asked

Felcity stopped typing and looked up at Oliver curious of his anwser, he wouldn't leave right? there new relationship had just begun he wouldn't do that to her... right?