1. The note

Ah yes only one hour to go and I can finally go home ! Emily squeals in my ear .

Calm down Emily ,you know that last hour is math right ?

Wow Megan did you really had to say that? Emily asked.

I laughed and the signal to go to your class was given .

I was sitting at my desk waiting for the teacher to come ,but then I noticed that harry was sitting right in front of me.

Great now I couldn't take class seriously .

After half an hour I saw something was laying on my desk :it was a note .

I quickly folded it open and read what it had to say: do you wanna go out with me ? I looked around this couldn't be for me I mean no one ever asks me out , but before I could look harry was staring into my eyes.

Hey babe did you read my note ?

Wait.what that note came from harry styles THE harry styles .this couldn't be true I must be dreaming . I pinched my arm to check.

Harry chuckled. what are you doing? He asked. Y-you asked me out. Yeah I mean if you don't want it's okay I guess. N-no I'd love to it's just you're so popular and I'm well I'm me.

What are you talking about? Harry asked . Well you're popular and have lots of friends go to party's get lots of dates ,and I'm the shy girl that no one notice I only have one real friend and I've only been once to a party. I almost cried thinking about what happened then

Hey everything okay? Harry asked

Y-yes why ? Well I don't know you just kinda stared at me and said nothing. O-oh it was nothing . So the date is Saturday ok ?? Yeah sure.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The bell rang time to go home finally

Hey em. I said. hey meg, so wanna go to Starbucks before we go home? Emily asked. Yeah sure.

So how was math? I asked Emily. Boring as usual. She answered. Typical Emily . And how was English missy any news on Harry, Emily asked. uuuh he may or may not have asked me out. I answered. omg Megs are ya serious I can't believe it you've dreamt about this since when, 3th grade? Emily yelled.

Calm down em people are watching. I yell/whispered . soooo everyone has to know and with that being said she started going to random tables. MY FRIEND IS ASKED ON A DATE!!

People were giving me and Emily weird looks I was so embarrassed couldn't blame the tho. I mean there's just some random girl yelling about her friend being asked out in the middle of a freaking Starbucks.

she stopped yelling I dragged her out of the shop and handed the men behind the counter the money. he could keep the change.

Once outside I turned to Emily it was my time to yell. are you crazy?! That was the most embarrassing moment of my life! not to mention there could be people I know oh my god what if there were people from my class. Em don't you dare do that ever again cause I swear I'm gonna break your neck then and there. Emily just laughed. what's so funny? I asked. Oh nothing. she answered