Prolonge

Manik and nandini were seating there in manik's bedroom as tonight is their wedding night. But little did they know that this night will turn out to be a first night of their upcoming horrible nights. Soon their friends leave the room after their much needed teasing session of newly wedded couple.

Manik said while closing the door "Ahan... finally we get married today. From now we are inseparable." But instead of nandini he heard some other captivated steady voice from bedside "Yes... we are together manik."

Manik become confuse with her changed voice so he immediately set near her and hold her hand but he found it weird as she didn't shiver this time like other times. They are in relationship with each other from 3 years and he very well knew that whenever he touch her she shiver with his mere touch but this time her body stays numb and cold.

He confusingly dropped her veil and next he saw made him shocked. Nandini's face was white, pure white and her eyes are blood shot red. And she was looking at him with different scary smile. She was looking like a dead person with open eyes. He horrifyingly uttered "Nandini..."

(Bride in the veil)

But she just sit straight and Laugh sarcastically then suddenly her voice changed and she said in a horrifying tone "Hahahaha

But she just sit straight and Laugh sarcastically then suddenly her voice changed and she said in a horrifying tone "Hahahaha... ab meri bhi shadi ho gayi." She held his caller and continue looking at his eyes as if staring him sternly "Tum mere pati ho..." saying this she moved her fingers seductively from his face to down to his chest and said intently "Aur aaj hamari suhagrat hei...manik...hahaha"

All this while manik was still in a trance but then composing himself, he abruptly jerked her hand away and stood up from the bed and Shouted "Tum meri patni nahi ho... kon ho tum?"

She look at him furiously with more blood shot red eyes and shouted in a horrifying tone "Me tumhari patni hu. Sat fere liye hei tumne mere sath. Me ATMA hu. Tumhari patni, manik Malhotra. Aur tumhe mujse koi alag nahi kar sakta..."

There is a fact in mythology. Agar koi ATMA kisi insan ke sath sat fere le le to wo ATMA us insan se puri zindgi kliye jud jati hei... To kya hoga jab manik ki shadi nandini k sath sath us ATMA se bhi huyi hei jo nandini k sharir me maujud hei... Shadi do logo ki hoti hei lekin yaha Koi Aur bhi tha us shadi ka hissa... fere sirf do log lete hei lekin yaha koi aur bhi hei un do logo k sath sat fere lene wala...

Lots of Love
NISHU