Freddie Mercury #1

It's 1973 and Freddie arrives home.

"Darling! I'm home!" Freddie called as he walked into the flat the two of you shared. You looked up from your place in the book you were reading, seeing Freddie walking through the kitchen area of the flat.

"Hey," You called, folding the corner of the page you were on before setting the book on the coffee table and getting up, going into the kitchen. You leaned against the counter, your hands in your pockets.

Freddie was preparing some tea, "How is my American doing?" He asked, putting the kettle on the stove and turning towards you. You smiled, blushing slightly as you looked at your feet. "Just fine, what about my Persian Poppinjay?" You asked him.

He smiled at the nickname, quickly covering his protruding teeth. You tilted your head slightly, smiling lightly at him. One of your favorite things about Freddie was his teeth. You thought it made him unique. He refused to see it that way.

"Good. We recorded some new songs in the studio today. Brian nearly murdered Roger because he touched his Red Special." The two of them both chuckled lightly. Freddie turned to the fridge, opening it to get some biscuits out and shutting it with a bump of his hip.

You couldn't take your eyes off his hips. You lived for his wide, curvy hips. Freddie took some biscuits and popped them into the small toaster oven beside the stove. Going behind him, you wrapped your arms around him. You heard him laugh lightly, "Did you miss me, dear?"

"Of course I did, babe. How could I not?" You rested your chin on his right shoulder, leaning in to place a kiss on the side of his neck. He shivered lightly, watching the biscuits in the toaster oven so they wouldn't burn.

"Did you miss me?" You whispered, your slender hands sliding down to his narrow hips. You squeezed them, angling your right knee between his legs, pushing his thighs apart. Placing a few more kisses on his neck, you gently nibbled on the corner of his sharp jawline.

His skin was hot against your lips, but you didn't mind it. You liked it. Taking the hem of his shirt, you slipping your hands inside. Slowly, you petted his soft chest hair, feeling him up and down. Rolling your hips, you ground your front against his ass.

A small whine made its way out of his throat. "Freddie, baby?" You asked, smirking at his head fell forward. Taking one hand out of his shirt, you moved his long hair over to his left shoulder, exposing his tan neck. Leaning forward, you started planting wet kisses, biting the soft skin every once in a while.

You dragged the nails of your right hand down Freddie's side, making him jump slightly before you slipped it into his trousers. Grasping his semi-hard erection, you began stroking him softly. He let out a sharp cry at the feeling of your calloused hand against his sensitive flesh. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes! Oh, god-yes!" He exclaimed, holding onto the counter until his knuckles turned white. You grinned at his words, tightening your grip on him lightly. You rubbed his hip while you stroked his hardening cock and let dark bruises adorn his tan skin.

You swirled your thumb around the head of his dick, smearing pre-cum across the tender knob. The skin was growing hot, heating the palm of your hand. Freddie's shoulders trembled as he rubbed his ass against your front. You felt the crotch of your pants dampen, moving your hips forward to his ass once more.