Panic Attacks 「 Chuuya Nakahara 」

Start from the beginning

Chuuya's blue eyes were fixed on you. "What happened, [F/N]?"

Your eyes travelled to the ground as you swallowed the lump in your throat. Should you tell him? "Chuuya-san, it was nothing."

You were about to walk away when Chuuya grabbed your wrist. "Tell me what happened," he hissed.

You shrugged his hand off and glared at him. "I said it was nothing."

Vulnerable on the inside, tough on the outside.

~ Time skip because... I have nothing to write in between ~

Over the past few months, you had several panic attacks, but most of them were in your room. There was once you had a panic attack while you were with Chuuya. At that time, you were feeling dizzy and wanted to throw up. Back then, you disguised it by saying you were feeling sick. Chuuya bought the story, but ever since what happened in your room, he had been suspicious.

It had been a few weeks since your last attack, and you knew that one was bound to come. But it was on that day when you were forced to tell Chuuya about your condition.

It was a mission, one to eliminate an assassin sent by The Guild. And your panic attack just had to happen when the both of you were fighting that guy. (I suck at fighting scenes so don't question the lack of description.) And it was the worst of all your attacks.

It began with the usual shortness of breath. You were panting although you weren't tired, much to Chuuya's surprise. You had very high stamina, so you shouldn't have a problem. He kept glancing at you worriedly. Shit, you thought as you tried to even out your breathing. (I have no idea how many times I said even out your breaths/breathing in this oneshot lmao)

And then came the chest pains and heart palpitations. (palpitation = a noticeably rapid, strong, or irregular heartbeat due to agitation, exertion, or illness.)

You gave a small gasp as you felt the tightness in your chest. You felt your heart beating fast (like a sledgehammer)(<--I'm sorry I just had to do that) , each beat sending shockwaves through your body. But no matter how uncomfortable you were, you had to endure. However, the next stage was incomparable to this.

You were choking - or felt like it. Like something was lodged in your throat, but there was nothing there. You were sweating profusely, numbness spreading through your body. Chuuya took notice of this, casting side glances at you throughout. Apparently, the enemy noticed it too, as he began to target you.

Vulnerable on the inside, tough on the outside.

You began to felt like a burden to Chuuya. He had to constantly protect you as the attack got worse. You fell to your knees, losing control of reality. "[F/N]!" You heard Chuuya called out as you blacked out.

(I'm sorry)

You briefly came to minutes later, forcing your eyelids up. You were in Chuuya's arms as he carried you back to your apartment. Blackout.

When you opened your eyes, you were in your bed, with Chuuya standing at one corner of the room.

"Are you finally going to tell me what's going on, [F/N]?" He asked, his blue eyes felt like hey were boring holes into your soul. You remained silent as you contemplated on whether or not you should tell him.

Vulnerable on the inside, tough on the outside.