Dont be silly! Your busy with some of your priorities..

Your my priority, you know that.
-My Alpha

Was all he said, and he called me. I quickly answer it.

"You know, if you want me to be there, I can always go back there anytime I wanted to" He said, before I can even say Hello.

"What if I said yes?" I challenge him, and was waiting for his answer.

"Then yes it is" he said, and hang up.

Wait what?! Was he even serious?! He knows that he can't be here, just because of me!

***

I was now pacing back and forth. Is he serious like serious-serious?!

"Hey what's wrong?" Johnna asked as she sits on my bed.

"Uhh, I challenge Cameron..To be here, minutes ago.. And he siad yes he's going here. Oh my gosh! Is he even serious?!" I exclaimed as I grabe a hanful of my hair.

"You know. Your way to exaggerated! But there is one thing I wanna tell you. He won't regret of what he will do..or say. He didn't ever regret about you.."

***

I woke up, because of a hand stroking my hair.

I open my eyes, and soon it widens.

"Oh my gosh! So your being serious!" I said, as soon as I saw Cameron sitting on my bed.

"For you my Queen" he said, and smiled.

Gosh!

I hug him.

"You know that I really miss you.." I mumbled, as I smell his intoxicating scent!

"Yeah I know" he said, and I look at him in the eyes, and it turn into gold. It's mesmerizing.

Without even thinking, I kiss him.

***

"Good morning! Rise and shine!" I squint my eyes, seeing Johnna in bath robe.

I shot up from bed, and yawn.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 5:30 AM. So I heard Grei was here last night. What happened?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Your using protection?" She quickly add, and I choke at my own saliva.