Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zack’s P.O.V.

                “I love you Mickie,” I said. I couldn’t stop myself from blurting it out. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…” she cut me off by putting her hand over my mouth.

                “I love you too,” she said before rolling off of me and, get this, fell asleep. I bit back laughter and rolled her over and pulled her up against me so her face was in my chest. I smiled at how well she fit against my body and I slowly fell back asleep.

                                                                                ~~*~~

                “Zack! Mickie! Get your butts up!” someone yelled. I heard a thump and didn’t feel Mickie’s hands on my stomach and hip anymore. Then I felt four hands on my back and waist, shove me off the bed onto the floor. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Jay and Mickie looking at me with mischievous grins while Micah was laughing silently. I reached up and grabbed Mickie’s arm and pulled her off the bed and she fell onto my chest with a thud. We all started laughing and she rolled off of me to stand up beside Jay.

                “It’s 8:30, why were you two still asleep?!” Jay demanded.

                “You’ll live, it’s just 30 minutes,” I told her. She glared at me and pulled Mickie with her into her room.

                “Nice wake up call, huh?” Micah asked with a smirk.

                “Very, I was having a good morning until then,” I said as I remembered how Mickie had slept, pressed up against me, fitting against me like a missing puzzle piece.

                “I could tell,” he smirked again. I sighed and pushed myself up off the floor.

                “So are you going shopping with the girls then?”

                “Unfortunately. How did I get stuck with this?”

                “Jay said that Tris, Matt, or I couldn’t go and I chose you to go with them and watch out for them.”

                “Excellent,” he said sarcastically.

                “They’re shopping for dresses for tomorrow so keep me posted on what Mickie’s gonna wear.”

                He grinned evilly, “Nope. You volunteered me for this so you’ll have to be surprised.” I glared at him but didn’t argue because I knew he had a point. He smirked and left to find the girls. I threw on a clean pair of shorts and went downstairs.  I was making myself some pancakes (because I knew Mickie would steal some and she loved pancakes) when Mickie came downstairs. She had on ripped light wash jeans, a white t-shirt and a pair of black boots. She came up behind me and stole one of the pancakes (told ya so) and I didn’t say anything except bye before she was pulled out of the house by Jay and Emmi. Micah walked out of them with a horrified expression. I smiled and finished my breakfast.

Mickie’s P.O.V.

                I stuffed the rest of the pancake into my mouth and stood outside. Micah came out after me.

                I swallowed, “Which car are we taking?”

                “Which car do you all want to take?”