A Dream In Progress Chapter 3

*The day you're leaving* "MOOOM!" You yelled down the stairs. "WE LEAVE IN 2 HOURS!" You finished. You had almost your whole room packed. The only thing you were leaving there, was your bed, desk, and T.V.
"OKAY HONEY! IM ALMOST DONE PACKING!" She replied.
"OKAY!" You yelled back. Your mom was going to be staying for the week. She figured she wouldn't waist the money on the plane ticket for one day, so she decided to make a vacation out of it.
*2 hours later*
"Mom, are you ready to go? Our flight leaves in an hour and it takes us about 35 minutes to get there." You stated.
"Okay. Let me just grab my sunglasses really quick." She remembered.
"Alright, I'll be in the car then. I'm driving!" You exclaimed.
"Okay!" She replied, looking around for her sunglasses. You then started to wheel your final bag to the car. You had 5 bags.
"Security is gonna suck." You mumbled to yourself. As you came around from the trunk to get to the driver's side, you saw your mom step out of the house and jog to the passenger side.
"Ready to go?!" You asked excitedly.
"Yep! Let's go!" She replied. You backed out of the driveway, just thinking about how great this is gonna be. Every now and again, your mom would catch you smiling like a fool. You just couldn't help it! You were way too excited to not smile.