0.1

Chapter One
Eleanor

I carry my suitcase out to car.

My name is Eleanor Marianne Spier, El, Elli, Nora, or Leena for short. I'm fifteen years old, turning sixteen. I have naturally straight, dirty blonde hair, emerald eyes, a small, round nose, full lips, white and straight teeth, tan skin, and a heart shaped head. I'm only five foot two inches tall. Everything about me is small. My arms, my legs, my hands, every and anything. I work out, so I have a faint skin pack, and defined muscles. I love to dance. I actually take ballet, jazz, and tap.

I am the only girl in a house of three boys. I live with my two gay dad, Jared-who is my actual father-and Riley. I also live with my older brother, Colton. He's a year older than I. I don't remember mom, but he does. We live in a small town in New York called Westfield.

Every year, we go to a New Jersey to visit our grandmother, Clarissa. This year, I'm bringing my two friends, Amber and Haylee Davis.

"Don't leave without us!" Amber and Haylee run over.

"Yeah, don't forget us!" Haylee agrees with Amber. She spots Colton and freezes, giggling with ogling eyes. "H-hi Colton."

"Hey Haylee." He smiles.

They're sisters, twins actually. They both have black hair, Haylee's is short, reaches above her's shoulders and Amber's reaches past her shoulders, sea blue eyes, narrow, pointed noses, and full lips. They're both dancers along with me. We all met in the fourth grade, and instantly became best friends. And Haylee has the hugest crush on Colton.

"I couldn't." I laugh.

"Already ladies and Colton, pile on in!" Dad says.

I hug Riley. "Bye Riley."

"Bye sweetie." He kisses my forehead, and I climb into the car.

The three of us girls gossip on the way to the airport.

"This is going to be great." Amber smiles.

"I can't believe we're joining." Hay squeals.

"Do any cute boys live near your grandma?" Amber asks.

"She doesn't live in a retirement home, right?" Haylee asks.

"Now that you mention it..." I teasingly trail off.

"No, she doesn't." Colton says. "Now shut up." He blasts the radio.

We all squeal, singing along to Ruth B's Lost Boy. "I am a lost boy, from NeverLand, usually hanging around, Peter Pan..."

Colton groans, putting his earbuds in.

Dad laughs along with us girls.

We all climb out and walk into the airport. "Bye girls, bye Colt."

"Bye dad." We all say. Amber and Haylee call my dad dad because we're all like family. We walk through security, to the bag claim, then to the lady who checks our tickets.

Skip plane ride

"Grandma!" I squeal, rushing over and hugging her.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again, Eleanor."

"You too! Oh! Oh! Meet Amber and Haylee Davis! My bestest friends!"

"Hello ladies. You can call me whatever you'd like."

"Even grandma? Cos her family, is our family." They all shake hands. The girls are too excited. I smile.

"Of course. Now, let's go."