Chapter One ✔

Tyler sat at his desk daydreaming about his boss who was only upstairs doing who knows what with who knows who.

Josh has a thing for having a fling with his employees even though he's a married man.

Tyler has always wondered why he has a fling with his employees and cheats on his husband or wife. He never really asked about who he was married too.

If their marriage is failing then he should at least get a divorce because it's not really fair on his husband or wife. But sometimes Tyler does get jealous of his co-workers because they got to be up there getting fucked by the hot boss and he's not.

It's funny how Josh thinks the only people he fucks know about his little fling with them but someone doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut and pretty much told the whole of the office.

Anyway to the point Tyler real-

"TYLER! FOR FUCK SAKES," his friend Alex also another co-worker shouted at him, cutting him out of his daydream.

"Huh? What?" He asked looking around.

"You were daydreaming again," he said with a roll of his eyes "Dun wants to see you in his office, like now," a groan left Tyler's lips as he nodded his head while standing up from his seat.

"Good luck," Alex chuckled getting another eye roll in response.

With a sigh, Tyler headed out of his little work station and made his way to the lift before pressing the button and waiting patiently for it.

The ding can soon be heard so he walked in before pressing floor number 15 before the doors shut and it began to move up.

Once he was on the floor he walked out and made his way over to Josh's office waving to the receptionist on the floor before continuing his walk down the hallway.

He knows for a fact that Josh had probably fucked her seeing as he's pretty much done nearly everyone in the office. Excluding him and his friends of course.

Rolling his eyes at the thought he knocked on the door before receiving a 'come in' in response.

Opening the door, he stepped into the office making sure to shut the door behind him turning to look at Josh before seeing a girl standing by his side.

She looked well, how do you put it in a nice way? She looked like the type of person you would hire from a strip club but in nice, neat work uniform.

She had brown hair that was in a messy bun, make up that was caked on her face, a couple of buttons on her blouse were undone showing off her boobs a bit and a short pencil skirt with black high heels.

She was so not going to make many friend's in here except the ones who had previously slept with their boss.

Just at the thought Tyler was chuckling quietly to himself.

But he was quick to shake the thoughts away when he saw that his boss was glaring daggers in his direction.

With a cough he asked "You wanted to see me?"

His boss nodded, gesturing the male in the direction of the chair in front of him "Yes, please takes a seat Tyler,"

Tyler nodded, taking the seat in front of his desk.

When he had sat down, his boss spoke up "Okay, so we have a new worker," he started.

"And what's that got to do with me?" Tyler asked raising his eyebrow. But in reality he was thinking 'I don't care, can I go now?'