"I'm not sure taking a hot bath with me is going to fix your problem." I chuckled nervously, taking another step deeper into the bathroom since he wanted me to stay.

Andrew's face darkened a bit, the circles under his eyes looking a bit darker now with his wet hair. "Emily, I did not waste away my years in Hell - fighting the worst unimaginable things just so that I could return home for you to deny me." Andrew's daring glare on my face did something to my legs, making them walk forward shakily like he was pulling me. "Come get in this damn bath with me."

You were there - for years? Somehow I understood, without him explaining though I would still need it. I could tell he had been through a lot of pain, Andrew's tired face trying it's best to put on a show for me.

"Time works differently there. I was stuck for several years until I found a way out." Andrew didn't look like he wanted to talk about it with me, giving my vague details as I stood there numbly.

"It was over a week." I reflected on that time, sick and unhealthy, almost losing my life a couple of times because of how I neglected my health. I needed to thank and apologize to both Dameon and Gale for putting up with me. "It felt like an eternity."

"More reason to join me then, isn't it?" Andrew tossed some bubbles out of the bath as they flung in my direction, landing a bit from my toes. "I didn't put all of this fruity - bubbly shit in here for me."

I looked at my reflection disappearing under the steam, dried blood patching my body and clothes. I looked disgusting, grimacing down at myself and forgetting that Andrew was there for a second. "Maybe I shouldn't, I'm really gross and need to take a shower."

"Bring your ass here before I have to start counting." His arms were hanging along the edge of the tub, slightly pink from the temperature of the water. He looked at me, rolling his eyes with a sigh. "Please?"

I hesitated, his tone did something to my body while the look on his eyes continued to tease me. I pulled on the straps of my bra, tugging them off. "Don't look."

Andrew covered his eyes like a child would have, I could hear the grumble in his throat from me telling him what to do. Of course he couldn't let me have it my way completely. "Ten - nine - eight..."

I quickly undressed and climbed into the bath with him, sinking into the water right away. It was both painful and nice at the same time as the heat tore into my bruises and wounds. A soft gasp left my lips at the discomfort, flinching away after submerging myself completely.

Andrew removed his hands from his eyes, leaning forward to take hold of my knee and grab my attention. "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head and ran my hand over his. "I am now that you're back."

Andrew waited until I was comfortable before leaning back against his side of the tub, leaning his head back as he closed his eyes. I sank myself deeper, the water and bubbles climbing past my chin. I couldn't keep my eyes closed for too long, I was still exhausted from the night and days before but if I fell asleep I might drown.

A slight tap on my foot made me open my eyes right away, Andrew being the cause of it. I looked up at him, my eyes widening as I watched the water droplets roll down his exposed chest and abdomen. He was looking down at me, a smirk on his lips as he raised his eyebrows at my examination.

Oh sweet Jesus.

Andrew raised an arm from the edge of the tub and pointed at me, then scrunching his finger in the motion for me to come to him.

My heart felt like it was going to burst in my chest, beating so hard I was sure I could hear allowed instead of usually in my ears.

"Don't make me come over and get you." Andrew's eyes narrowed as he dared me to make him do it.