THE PLAYER I LOVE ( A JUSTIN BIEBER FANFIC )

~The New Girl~

Hey im Jaz im 17 years old long brown hair light brown eyes. Some people say they shimmer I dont even know.  I currently moved to LA from Atlanta cause of my moms New job here. I had to leave my old school, old friends and old cheer-group to move to this place. The best part *note my sarcasm* today is my first day at a new school.  That means new annoying teachers, wanna be's and thirsty guys. I am so excited *sarcasm*

*Justins POV:*

I walked in the classroom with swag. Winked at a couple of chicks and sat down with my boys and gave them a man hug. Im 18 and im the king of my school and the nr.1 player but bitches still want me. My teacher shouts out my name "JUSTIN REPEAT WHAT I JUST SAID" I kept my cool and played it off and complimented her "mrs. Backs you look really good today. Got a hair cut?" She just blushed and repeated what she said. "Were getting a new student named Jaz but it seems like shes late-" she got cut off by a pretty girl with long brown hair and shimmering brown eyes.

"Jaz POV:"

Im late im lateee. My first day at a new school and im LATE. I got my papers and stormed into the class im suppose to be in. Lets just hope this 'mrs. Backs' is nice. I entered and everyone AND I MEAN EVERYONE GLARED AND LOOKED AT ME LIKE IM SOME APE. "Im sorry I'm late but-" I got cut of by the teacher "its okay. Take a seat next to uhmm...justin back there" I looked over and saw this Justin guy. He doesn't look bad but sure was a player. I walked pass all the the glaring people and made my way to sit next to justin.  He looked at me with lust in his eyes and i just rolled my eyes and was fixed at what the teacher was saying. English went by really fast but if it wasnt for justin and his annoying comments I would've enjoyed the rest of the class. 

*Justins POV:*

Damn that Jaz looks so hot. I bet she'll be mine in no time. "Damn Justin that chick fly ass hell. Damn im gonna holla at her after English" za said with watering mouth. "Nope not if I hit on her first" he just glared and looked away.

The bell rang and it was time for school break. I wanted to run out and catch up with jaz but mrs. Backs called me up for a talk and now za is talking with jaz and is helping her out. Great!

*Za's POW:*

Damn I kinda really like Jaz she's down to earth and not really like the hoes here. "Im starrrving" Jaz cried so I aked her if she would like to go to mc Donalds with me to get something & she agreed. 

*Jaz POV:*

This za guy is really nice and cute. He helped me get my locker. And set all his classes with mine so we could see each other every day.  I think todays gonna be good. We headed to McDonald's and we got a Big Mac with a coke and headed back to school.  We entered our class MATHS -.- the way I hate maths. I saw That justin guy swallowing a girls face. - disgusting.  I passed him and snap he looked at me amd asked if I would sit next to him. I just gave him a stare and looked over at za who was calling me and in no timr i sat next to him. We were talking and laughing the whole time. And ignoring the looks and glares from Justin.  Why is he acting that way? Whats his problem? I don't know but what I did know is that im hanging out with za today at his place. Im so excited !!!!

AN: Hey guys I hope you'll enjoyed the first part. im new here so pls dont hate?  I love yall. ♥