Part 5

Rd was tossing on the bed but sleep was far away from his eyes. He was in a confusion whether 2 read her diary or not. He made up his mind 2 read 1 or 2 pages for her and stop it. He didn't know that diary will change his life forever.

It was a black cover diary . He flipped the first page 2 see the name Sanyukta Agarwal  written with glittering pen. He touched her name and a smile appeared on his lips.

Next page had her pic with a balloon face. He giggled by seeing. Then he turned the other page. The story of her starts

Hey diary my dad gifted u 2day. It's my birthday and ur my 1st friend.I'll share my whole life with u because I'm alone. It's my fault that I'm fat and my school children call me hippo. Do u think I deserve the nick name as hippo. Stupid.

Today a new girl came 2 my class harshita. She sat near me and talked 2 me. U know I felt special 4 the first time. She 2 will leave me because I'm a ugly fatyy . Harshi is so lovable we shared our lunch and she is my 1st human friend. She is so beautiful and smart. U should have seen the face of others haha it's damn funny.

Harshi and me became best friends . Whatever I got 1st rank and harshi came 2nd but it didn't break our bond. We are like soul sisters . Life moves fast and now we are going 2 enter our new life. I got scholarship to St.Louis and harshi is still in St.Peter I begged 2 my parents I don't want 2 go 2 there but my fate.

It was college or some sort of fantasy world. All are so cool and I felt left out because of this. They see me as a alien landed up there. The girls are in their short skirts that didn't hide anything and guys are like so hot . The class became pin drop silence wen I stepped in and suddenly like thunder they started laughing. I felt 2 run away or hide myself but alas professor came in . Asked 4 intro and made me meet the good boy parth.

Parth was the name the girls chanted most of the time there. He smiled and helped me in the class showed whole of the new place. In our class there was a gang bad boys. It has vids I feel like giggling because how can she be in bad boys technically she is a girl na,never mind I'm like this. The boys are sameer,rehan and vishad.

Rd closed the diary this means she was the student of St.Martin and she knew all well. He knew he won't be able 2 back out knowing she studied there with the same batch last year.

The writings continues. I was the topper here 2 I beat the good boy. He was a gentleman and challenged me that next time I won't come 1st. It was a healthy competition. Parth and me used 2 do combine study,I started developing some unsaid feeling because I was not close 2 any guy or mostly all guys ran away by the sight of me. We became friends and the hot girls started being friendly with me so I can link them up. But I wasn't going to help. Let me 1st try.

The months passed and there was the announcement of the party. Parth asked me 2 be his partner and I was on cloud nine . Finally he asked me. That day was the bestest day of my life. And I was buliding castles,wat I didn't know was the castle was of sand and it can be washed by the waves.