Chapter Two:

Lily's P.O.V:

It has been a week since I started living with Sasha. My dad didn't care where I moved as long as I was out on my birthday. Sasha's room is right next to mine which I really like. She likes to have at least a small party every night. Sometimes it is just her and I doing the partying but I don't care. She has been drinking every night which I didn't think she was a bigger drinker. She also does different types of drugs which I don't touch. The only drug I will do with her is smoke weed. Which come on isn't really a drug.

We are currently smoking. She hasn't done anything else tonight. She looks at me and says, " Do you know why I don't like you calling me aunt?"

" Because I'm not blood."

" No because I let your brother call me aunt. The reason behind why I don't like you calling me aunt is because you are sexy. I would love to have fun with you inbetween the sheets one day."

" Wow well I think you are sexy too but if your sister and my dad found out they would flip."

" Well good thing you live with me then huh." She gets up and walks over to me. She sits next to me and starts to kiss me. I kiss her back. She runs her hands over my body which gives me goosebumps. She feels them and smiles.

She pulls back and says, " I want to see you live a little so how about each time you want sex from me you have to try it while being under the influence of something."

" You know I don't do anything but smoke weed."

" Come on sexy live on the edge with me. You are under the influence of weed right now but next time I want you to drink before we have sex."

" So since I'm under the influence right now what does that mean?"

" You get to join me in my room tonight."

I smile. She takes my hand and leads me to her room. She takes off my clothes and I do the same. She pushes me on her bed and I just smile. She comes and straddles me. We start makingout again.

After we have to catch our breath she starts sucking on my neck. I moan and then she kisses down my body. Mmm I love sex after I have smoked. She gets to my pussy and starts eating me out I moan out her name. Mmm it feels so good. She puts two fingers in me and then starts pumping them. I scream out her name and cum.

We have sex for the whole hour that we feel the high. It is the best sex I have ever had. The most amazing part of it was her tongue ring. I could get use to this.

****

The next morning I wake up in my room. I walked back here after we got done. I go out and Sasha has breakfast ready for us. She is walking around naked. She kisses me before I sit down to eat. She sits across from me and we don't talk which is fine. I like peace and quite when I just wake up. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back.