Chapter 1

Ylona's POV
Do you know how it feels to be heart broken by the person you love? Even by the person you trusted the most... Like your best friend. The best friend that visits you every day to make sure you're doing just fine. The best friend that is always there to support you. Or the best friend that is always strong when you're at your weakeat. After all the memories that you shared together through the past ten years of life you both have spent together standing by eachothers side... Until someone else comes into their life. And because of that, I am now left alone scattered in peices on the ground. Thats why I no longer believe in love.

Hi, I'm Ylona and I'm 22. Love is just to much for me to handle. Especially when its with your best friend. A few ago, my parents joined me to Pinoy Big Brother. Thats when I found my best friend. We're both still living here in the Philippines, its just that we barely have time to talk to each other. My best friend and I did so much things togethger. We even joined tv shows together, we sang songs together, its like we did nearly everything together standing by eachothers side. We're both 22 now and all the memories we have shared together are all gone. Just because of one person. Every time I hear his name or his song, I think of him... Bailey.

His heart might be with someone elses now, but deep inside his heart is with me. Sometimes I just wondered what is like to be broken hearted but now that it has come to life, it just makes me cry. Eventhough he didn't break break my heart (we weren't in a relationship) it makes me sad that I no longer have anyone to talk and know that he is a far distance from me. He hasn't replyed to my texts that were from years ago. I just hope he would still recognise me.

Bailey's POV
I know that I had to leave her. Even for me it was hard. The only reason why I haven't been answering her text is because I'm afraid she will foreget me, I mean the last text was only two years ago. Anyway, I now live all the way here in Mataki with Julia while she lives in Manila. Of course I see her but shes always with Darren. I know that they're not a thing yet but I'm sort of getting jealous. I may be sporty but when it came to Ylona a few years ago in PBB she changed my whole entire life. We were the best of friends. I really liked the way our fans shipped us together. But now we're in different love teams, I'm with Julia (JuLey) and shes with Darren (DarLona). I miss the old days when I would see her face nearly everyday but now I see Julia's face which makes smile.

People say that love waits but I waited to long for Ylona, I felt like I needed to change. I just want another meet up, last time I saw her was ages ago. I still hear her sing on the radio and when I do, I think of her... Ylona

I have moved on from our little love but some of it is still there. I'm having dreams about her but I want it to stop. I'm with Julia now me and Ylona were just special friends.