nothing is complete // luke

EDITED AUGUST 2015.

dear luke, how have you been? we're good I guess. ashton isn't himself anymore he stopped playing the drums also he's depressed. michael's mood is always changing. he's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. im terrible luke. im such a unhappy mess. we've stopped making keeks cause they don't feel right without you there. the fam isn't good either. luke do you fucking know how many of our fans have already committed suicide because of what you did? my question to you luke is why did you do it? why did you do something so selfish. and im blaming myself for this. everybody that you knew is blaming themselves for this. i could have stopped you, i knew something wasn't right with you when your guitar playing was off, your silly ness wasn't there, when i saw you always just go in your own hotel room and shut the door and pretend like the rest of us didn't matter. i understand you were hurt of all those mean words but if you really fucking looked, there were so many positives yet you only saw the negative. everyone misses you luke, why did you just leave? and everytime i close my eyes at night all i see is you laying on your bathroom floor with tear stains on your cheeks and medication everywhere. your cold body just sitting there with no response. i can't get that image out if my head. i miss you. i miss cake, mikey misses you, ash misses you, hell even your fucking penguin misses you. i can't believe you ever did something like that and ill never get you back.

much love, cal.

calum pov

i signed my name on the letter and tears streaming down my face. i placed the letter into an envelope and placed it gently on the shiny tombstone. "i miss you luke" i whispered as i walked away.