My Dead Daughter

I do not have a daughter. I don't kill. This is creepy sorry.
__________
    "Marissa!" I yelled. I wondered through the the open yard. I called out her name once more. A faint groan came below the house. I turned my head and fell on my knees. My white pants were slightly dusted in dirt. I craned my head to the side. The groan sounded closer now. I quietly whispered "Marissa?" Silence. I began to open the little hatch as quietly as I could. It made it a slight creak then it opened slowly. I poked my head through the small hole. A small whisper "Mother" it repeated quietly over and over. I hesitated and crawled in. My face went into some cob webs. I held back a scream. The webs were sticky and got caught in my dirty blonde hair. I reached my dirty hand up and ripped the web off. The whisper sounded louder. I kept crawling weaving through webs and bricks. A giant hole appeared in front of me. I screamed. I touch the broken body laid in front of me. I touched her pale face. Her long hair fell over her shoulders. I twirled my finger through it and wept. I placed my face on her still flat tummy. My wet tears soak her shirt. I whisper over and over "Marissa. Marissa." My cries began quieter as my eyes had no more water in them. I sniffled and laid there. Silence. "Mother" singsonged a voice. I yanked my head up. "Mother stay with me" I jerked away from the body. The mouth was moving as it talked. My eyes widened as her hands reached up to grab my face. I stayed still breathing fast. "Mother! Answer me!" The voice screeched. "Ye-- Ye..s...yes?" I managed to stammer. "Join me. Come with me." The voice called. I my eyes widened as the cold (dead) hand touched my chin. "Come with me" it whispered. I started to move away but the hand jerked to my throat. Both hands were clutched on my throat. I screamed and try to crawl away. I kicked and smacked. The hands held tight. "Your coming with me. One way or another" it laughed and began to squeeze tighter. I began chocking. Gasping for air. My hand clawed it's arms. My head shook violently. It began to laugh as I began to black out. Suddenly everything was black. Then a light. A bright light took me away. Took me away to my daughter Marissa.

The end.....
____________
Creepy, weird, dark. Sorry.....it's not that good so yeah. The topic was Dead Relatives.