Am I Really In The Sims?

Did that lady just say Appaloosa Plains? Does that mean I'm in the sims? Ok, I need to calm down. But what do I do? I have so many things to worry about. Like what do I do when Lizzy comes back? What will my parents think when they realize I'm gone? HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE????? Am I going to be stuck here forever???? Just then the same lady came up to me.

"Are you sure your alright?"

"Yeah. I think so and I hope so." I'm pretty sure I lied. I don't want her to think I'm crazy or anything.

"Do you have a place to stay?" She asked almost out of nowhere.

"Not really." I said quietly.

"Well your welcome to come to my place until you find somewhere else." Said the lady.

"Well thank you. I guess I could stay for a while. But I don't really know you but I guess it will be ok for now."

"GREAT!!!!!!" She seemed really excited. "I'm sorry. I got too excited there didn't I? But anyway I'm Jenny and I have a twin sister, Penny who lives with me." Jenny explained

"I'm Becca." I said trailing behind her to her house.

"It's only a block in a half or something." She told me. When we got there I noticed the house next to it. It seemed like I seen it before. THATS IT! That's the house me and Lizzy built! I wonder if Lizzy's sim is on here.

"Well this is it. It's about the same as the neighbors house." She said walking inside. I looked around for a few minutes.

"It's really nice. I like it."  I said looking down a hallway. "So where am I gong to be staying?" I said continuing.

"Well there are a few guest rooms. Why don't you go and explore the place and find what rooms you like. And MAYBE you can find you way back. Don't worry if you do get lost. I get lost here all the time and I lived here ever sense I was like 20 years old. Would you like me to come along?" Jenny said. I could already tell she was a big talker.

"Ok. I thing I'll manage to find my way by myself." I said walking away kinda like it was my house.

"Alright that's fine. I'll be down here about the whole time." She said walking behind me and stopped when I got to the stairs. I found a hot tub room, a huge closet to put your coats, I also found Jenny's room, what I'm pretty sure was Penny's room because the door was shut, and a mini kitchen, and 2 of the guest bedrooms. And that's just the 2nd floor. There were 3 or 4 floors so it's a big house. The one me and Lizzy built was like 2 and a half stories high. So close to it.
______________________________________________________
Well this was about 500 words so I'll stop it there. Enjoy!