Lesson 25: Need Help? Get It

Start from the beginning

       “Logan!” Michelle called out, struggling to remember the deep love she once felt for him. She practically forced it upon her the moment Logan turned around. She hurried over to him, threw her arms around his neck, and gave a thirty-second, passionate kiss that once she pulled away, dazed was how Logan looked.

       But, before she could head towards her locker, he wrapped his arms securely around her waist and hungrily ravished her lips.

       To make sure she wouldn’t pull away, she decided to spoil herself and imagine she was kissing Mickey. Those two were bipolar kisses; Logan less experienced than Mickey, in Michelle’s opinion. Mickey’s lips were always moist and soft while Logan’s were mainly cracked with hints of moisture. Somehow, though, Michelle managed to slightly pull the mental switcheroo.

       Ah, despite kissing Logan as if kissing Mickey, all past deeds never goes unpunished.

 *

“I don’t get why you went back to that stupid school.”

       “You went back last Thursday.”

       Chuckles erupted from the other line and Chrissie chimed, “Yeah, but that was just to see Mickey.”

       “And what do you think I’m doing?” Ronnie retorted, stuffing one hand into his sweatpants’ pocket.

       Today was practically his lazy day, wearing sweats and not trying to “male-beautify” himself. His hair, though short, somehow looked unkempt and his body didn’t give off some fresh or delicious smelling odor. He literally dragged himself out of bed and headed to the school. Last night, from overtiredness of talking things out with Mickey the night before, he just knocked out on his bed in his sweats. Ronnie knew he still looked hot when a mess like he was now, but he wasn’t at the school to flirt with girls– obviously.

       Determination took over each bone, muscle, and blood within Ronnie to hunt down Michelle and give her a piece of his mind. No one pulled that type of shit to his best friend, Mickey, and got away with the murder.

       Ronnie just knew from the start when Mickey told him about Michelle and their “fake relationship” that Mickey would be the one left in the ruins. He knew it the moment Mickey first uttered the words, “I like this girl named, uh, Michelle Richmond,” which was over three years ago. He just knew it!

       And he couldn’t blame his friend for the sudden heartbreak. Mickey– the dang bad boy of the town!– finally got the chance to be with the girl he crushed on for so long, only to be crushed three days after dating. Just three! It shocked Mickey, Chrissie, and even Ronnie. Michelle seemed to purely love being with Mickey, kissing him, embracing him… She admitted to wanting to give up her virginity to Mickey as well!

       So, of course, Ronnie wasn’t going to let this slide.

       Nope. Nada…

       Rounding a corner, Ronnie faltered at the sound of a voice coming from within the “abandoned hallways”. He crept towards the hall and pushed his back up against the wall, slightly peeking his head out. Bullseye, he cheered to himself at the sight of the brunette who broke his best friend’s heart.

       He was going to come out from hiding to yell at her when she spoke and turned around.

       “Max, uh, please,” Michelle whimpered, revealing her tear stained and puffed cheeks. Her eyes were red from crying, and at that moment, she looked like she was going to collapse any second. “I-I didn’t mean to be so… cold towards Logan. I-I promise to work harder–” She stopped, pausing to listen to the other line.