babysitting- ethan

You were babysitting for the dolan family. The family was going out for dinner and needed a baby sitter for their 3 year old son (pretend they have a 3 year old son today). The only catch to the only thing is your crush is one of their sons. Your hoping that he goes along for the dinner. But something else happens.
"Y/n were heading out please be careful. Grayson is coming with us but ethan is grounded and not allowed out of his room." Says Lisa.
"You don't have to worry about a thing Leroy is in good hand"
"OK bye sweetie there's $15 on the counter in case you want to order something"
"Thanks bye"
You close the door and go over to Leroy to set a movie up for him to watch. You end putting on big hero 6 and Leroy is hypnotized. You sit on the couch and just go through all social media. Just then you have to pee.
"Leroy I'll be back I have to go potty" (in baby voice)
You run upstairs handle your business and walk out. When you walk off your greeted by your crush Ethan. You shyly say hi. Ethan pushes you back." Hey what the hell was that for" you say angry.
Ethan keeps pushing you until your near a wall. Fed up by this point you push him back. Ethan comes closer to you. Scared you lean back on the wall with fear in your eyes. Ethan pins your hand to your side's. You turn your cheek afraid to what's going to happen next. Ethan takes his left hand and turns your cheek so your face to face. You close your eyes. Then bam! You feel two plump lips on yours. You open your eyes to see its Ethan. You've dreamed about this moment forever and you immediately start kissing back. Ethan pulls away and just casually walks back to his room. Stunned,confused,amazed you stand there like an idiot for like 2 minutes trying to process everything. You remember leroy and run downstairs. Luckily he is still in to the movie. Your feelings are all over the place by this point and your to scared to go back upstairs so you just sit on the couch trying to piece things together. Next thing you know you hear footsteps and turn around. There you see a shirtless ethan in sweats. It takes every ounce of your strength to try and not drool. Ethan smirks at you and walks to the kitchen. Anxious for an explanation you quickly go to the kitchen. Ethan's at the fridge so you go over there. You slam the fridge shut and turn ethan so he's facing you. Ethan smiles and pecks your lips.
"Stop that! What the hell is wrong with you! You think your just going to sit here and use me!
"Come on you know you love it"
"That's besides the point why do you keep doing it!"
" cause your lips look kissable" ethan says with a smirk.
"Bullshit!"
"Ok, ok I kissed you because I like you a lot and I'm not good with words."
Happier then ever you smile like an idiot but then realize he's still in front of you. You cough and walk away back to the couch. Ethan comes and sits next to you.
"So y/n will you be my girlfriend? I mean I know you felt a spark in that kiss"
" of course I will! Ive been waiting for this moment since the start of school"
Ethan leans in and you guys make out until Leroy says he's hungry. You guys end up ordering a pizza, putting Leroy down to sleep after feeding him and cuddling on the couch.

A/n:
This did not turn out how I wanted to but I just wanted to write. I have an idea for a book coming soon so stay tuned!