chapter two

Making sure my girls were both getting ready, we've decided to meet up at the party.

"Come on Daran you and Jayden get your asses down here before I change my mind about this party."

"Be there in a minute just hold up bitch ..jeez! " ...

Wait ...did Jayden just call me a bitch ! ..Oh no he didn't...

"Look here you good for nothing bastard!! You and your little upside down triangle figure type a mouth better watch your words !!!"

"Da fuq u calling a bastard you little sub minded whore!"
"Fu-"

"STFU!!!...JEEZ SINCE THE MOMENT JAYDEN MOVED IN HERE YOU BOTH JUST CANT FUCKING GET ALONG ..IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT TEDASHAY!!!"

Did he just call me by my first name ?!?! ..he's real serious then.

However, surprised by his tone I decided to break the awkward silence that managed to squeeze through the thick air.

"I'm sorry bro ..shouldn't have yelled like that"

"And..."

Sighing, I hesitantly turned in Jayden direction.

"I'm sorry Jayden."

"For...?"

Scolding at him I muttered "Don't pust it" only audible for him to hear .

"And I'm sorry Teda"

Surprised at his nickname for me and not having the time or strength to argue with him I only nodded and grabbed Daran's hand leading him to the car.

I jumped in the back while Jayden went in the shotgun seat.

Every night Jayden and I would argue over the seat but tonight, I was lost deep in thoughts thinking how amazing "Teda" rolled of his tongue given that he always called me bastard or some other insulting nick names.

Arriving at the party, we checked out the place and realised that almost everyone was drunk.