I held onto my arms as I tried to control my breathing.

What was happening to me?!

Dameon pushed past Gale quickly and scooped me up in his arms, shifting me from one arm to the other as my skin became too hot for him to touch after so long. We raced out of the room and towards the doctor as quickly as Dameon threatened to go while holding me, Gale keeping up with our speed as he followed behind us.

My head was pounding from the fast paced moving, Doctor Cason climbing the bottom stairs before seeing us and crying out in shock at the look of me. My head fell to the side to look at him before Dameon readjusted me in his hold, having to hold my face against him so it would stay there. Cason beckoned for us to hurry inside as he held the door open. "Bring her in!"

I gagged and covered my mouth, Gale getting a bucket to me just in time for my stomach to convulse another round. I closed my eyes when I was finished, the black spots were already darkening my vision to the point where I couldn't make out anyone anymore. "Are you in pain Luna?"

"Can you hear us?"

I could hear them making sounds, though their voices were muffled and I wasn't able to make out what they were saying. I was giving into unconsciousness when I heard it, the sound enough to startle me back to life with a silent scream on my lips.

"I'm sorry for this, my moon - "

I hadn't mistaken it

He was in my mind.

.

.

.

Andrew's pov...

Brooklyn had struck me in the face, damaging my nose and senses greatly after delivering such an impact. I had stumbled, dragging her along with me and using our size difference as an advantage.

This wasn't the real Brooklyn, merely a demon mimicking her image to make this harder for me. Brooklyn's eyes were deep pits of black, nothing in them as she snarled at me.

I squeezed my hands around Brooklyn's throat tighter, her claws digging into my hands and arms as she tried to pry herself out of my grip.

She gave up after a while of struggling, her feet dangling with a light twitch before I let her body drop to the ground.

"Two more left."

I had first fought my Father, my Mother coming second which opened old traumas again. That one took a while, and then there was Brooklyn trying to tear out my throat.

I was ready to face the next one, already pained enough that I couldn't bring myself to feel anything - just repeating my wants of going home in my head to concentrate.

My eyes scanned the dark, smelling the air for any scent though I relied heavily on my ears to pick up the sound first.

There was the cry of a baby, my interest peeking as I crept closer to the cry and was blindly led into the darkness.

There indeed was the infant, laying on the ground and wrapped in a baby blanket while releasing bellows of pain and fear from the heat and atmosphere.

I picked it up in my arms, it's touch smoldering hot against mine. The hair color was dark and revealed small little curls, still wet against its head. I tried to coo the screaming enough to hear myself think, tilting my head back with a groan at the memories this brought me.

At the sound of my voice the baby's eyes opened, the color of his eyes enough to turn my gaze away as the breath was knocked out of my lungs.

"Impressed? I'm assuming you guessed who the child belongs to, yes?"