1| A New Team Member

1 | The New Team Member

It was 5:15pm and Kaz,Oliver,Skyler,Bree and Chase were in the living room of the Davenport penthouse with Leo and Adam , who had came to visit from the bionic island .

"So how's Spin and Bob?" Chase asked .

"Spins good" Leo said.

"Bobs .. well he's Bob" Adam said .

Bree and Chase chuckled .

"Okay who are these people?" Kaz asked .

"There bionic super humans in training the island"Chase explained to Kaz,Oliver and Skyler.

Suddenly Davenport ran down the stairs and into the living room.

"Woah, what's up Mr Davenport? The only person I've seen run that fast is Bree" Adam said .

Mr Davenport tried to catch his breath and then spoke .

"I just got off the phone with Jessica, my ex, she just informed me on Katherine" He spoke.

The team looked confused .

"Wait, who's Katherine?" Leo asked.

"My,my daughter " Mr Davenport said.

Everyones mouth dropped.

"Wait, you have a daughter?" Bree asked.

"Yes,Katherine was born 15 years ago"He explained.

"D-does she know who you are? Does she know about bionics ?" Chase asked.

"Katherine is bionic " Davenport said.

"What?" They all said in sync.

"Katherine was born human, of course, but I implanted a bionic chip inside of her when she was a baby, inserted a few wires where they were needed and bam! Bionic super human " He said .

"This is insane, well what did your ex Jessica tell you about Katherine?"Bree asked.

"Katherine's on her way over here, she knows about the Elite Force and I think she wants to be apart of the team " Davenport said .

"What?" Everyone said in sync again.

"Look guys, I said she could stay for a few nights, after all this is her first time meeting me properly, but it's your call whether she gets to join the Elite Force " Mr.Davenport said before leaving the room .

"This is crazy, Mr Davenport never told us he had a child, and he's been keeping this from us for 15 years" Bree said.

"Gees, I've only known the guy for less than a month and He's already lied about a lot" Kaz said.

"I know , but guys we need to agree on this, no matter what, this new girl isn't joining our team, okay it's just us, agreed?" Asked Chase .

Everyone nodded and said "agreed".

"Good" Chase said.

"Cool,so as soon she walks in that door just kick her out" Oliver said.

Everyone nodded .

Suddenly the door opened and revealed a girl who was average height with long silky brown hair with blonde highlights , who had a amazing skinny figure and was wearing a black crop top with white jeans and black vans.