Headphones

My first fanfiction. I own nothing of Hunter x Hunter!!!

    He adjusted the earbuds in his ears trying to make it more comfortable. He wasn't allowed to bring headphones to school, but he brought them anyways. Teachers always got on to him and had to take them away. Luckily for him, he always had spares. Most of the teachers thought it was useless taking his Headphones away considering he always had extra or the boy would do everything in his power to maybe sneak his Headphones back. Not only that, but no one really knew why he always wore headphones. He wore them all the time even when the teacher would be talking or something. Some would say He would 'miss out' in school but, his grades never really added up. He would either get two kind off grades, A's or B's. He almost always had A's on his papers.

    He was more of the quiet kind around people although, he would never really pay attention to what anyone said. Even with his grades he was constantly sent to detention weather it was not listening in class, bringing the blasted headphones or fighting. About everyday he would end up after school in detention sitting quietly as his desk.

    It would annoy Mr.Brice, the principal who was forced to watch over the kid every day. Mr.Brice hated how calm the boy was in detention. Now what was his name? Ah, yes, Killua Zoldyck. The look on the white-haired boys face obviously had that 'I-don't-care-what-you-do-to -me-as-looking-as-I-have-my- headphones.' look. That look made the old man even more enraged. He knew the situation he was in seemed a bit awkward so he thought of making a conversation with Killua. One he needed to tell the boy.

    "Mr. Zoldyck?" The principal spoke calmly despite the anger bubbling inside him. The albino continued to stare out the window, ignoring the principals very existence. "Mr. Zoldyck." Mr.Brice spoke a bit louder tho get the others attention. The older became very aware of the faint sound of pop music being played across the room. Killua couldn't hear a word he was saying. The principal walked over to the boy with heavy footsteps and yanked an earbud out. The younger sapphire eyes slowly rose up at the man in front of him. "Ahem, Mr. Zoldyck." Killua blinked up at him then sigh "Yeah?" This made the principal furious on the inside. The principal hated the boys attitude yet, he was able to maintain a calm voice.
"I would like to talk to you about school."
"Yeah?" was the reply.
"As you know you have passing grades..." the older started a little slowly. Killua placed his chin in his palm waiting for the principal tho continue. "But, we have some information that you've been starting some fights." that wasn't true. Killua hadn't started some fights he started alot of fights. "You're in detention everyday, and you're planning to go to collage?" Killua nodded hesitantly, wondering where this was going. "I know you could simply pay for collage but, the collage would see you as a troublemaker and wouldn't want you going. Not only that but, if you can't prove yourself to be a good student, then we are gong to have to hold you back" the principal finished. Killua processed the man's words thought his brain. Words started to fiddle around in his brain in a jumbled mess. Six words stuck out the most. He could not be held back.
Killua hadn't started fights for no reason of course. Kids had always made fun of him because most of them believe he had failing grades for not listening in class and all troublemakers were ' supposed' to have bad grades. He could never resist knocking someone out for it. His body would always work on it's own he couldn't stop it. Just because of this, he always got in trouble it was 'never' the other kids fault. Once the principal was done pestering him he put his earbuds back in. The albino was positive the school was going to contact his parents. What fun.
---------------------------------------------------------------
    Once he got home, Killua faceplanted into his pillow. He didn't really know how to not directly punch someone for making fun of him. He pulled the covers over his head hoping his parents would suddenly decide that homeschooling wasn't too bad. Instead, he felt a small tug at the blankets he was under. Killua slipped his head out from under the covers and saw a girl with silky strait black hair and large bubbly-blue eyes. This girl none other than his little sister, Alluka Zoldyck "Onii-chain, why are you hiding under the blankets?" The sapphire-eyed boy couldn't help but smile at the little girl. She was the only one who could cheer him up in bad situations. One could say the two only looked a little alike considering the main thing that was the same was the color of their eyes. Still, they were related and they cared for eachother more than any other family member in fact. Killua propped himself up with his elbows still smiling. "I'm not hiding," he replied "I'm just thinking." "Oh." Alluka said flatly. She didn't say anything for a while, which had Killua curious for a moment. The raven- haired girl continued to look down and fiddle with her feet nervously. She repetitively looked at the ground then back up at Killua with a knowing look. A look Killua recognized. Then realization started to hit him. "You didn't come here just to say 'hi' did you?" he asked. Alluka hid her face "No...mama and papa....they want to see you...." She murmured. Killua sighed and nodded pushing himself up from the bed. Alluka's liquid- blue eyes followed him as he walked to the door leading out into the hallway. She looked a little upset, like it was her fault that their parents wanted to see him. Alluka followed close behind him. "I can come with you if you want." Alluka said her eyes shimmering a little. Killua knew her to well, she wanted to be his back up, she knew there was probably going to be an argument. Instead of answering her directly, he smiled and said "Alluka, could you look under my bed?" and with that he turned on his heel and went out the door. Leaving a very confused Alluka. She turned to see his bed with the wrinkled blue covers and white sheets. Her eyes traveled lower to the dark endless gap under the bed. That's when curiosity bit her right in the back. Next thing she knew she was on her hands and knees crawling into the pitch black space. She reached out her small arm into the darkness until yet hand bit something with a thud. She blindly grabbed at the object under the bed and was able to grab whatever it was. She proceeded to pull it out and she found an average size box about the length of her forearm. Alluka's curiosity grew as she flipped the box over revelling an envelope connected to the top of it. She pulled it open eagerly. A note. She squinted her eyes reading the words, slowly letting them roll off her tongue. She read out loud:

Alluka,
I got you this while walking by a store the other day. I thought you'd like it. I know you already have alot of these but, I know you like these kind of things. If you don't like it I understand.
Kil
    Alluka blinked. She'd wondered he had bought her. She leaned over and started to open the box to revel what was inside. Alluka's eyes brightened when she saw a gorgeous looking doll, it's hair went down to around the waist, strait and silky black hair, and shining blue eyes. She wanted to squeal with happiness, no wonder Killua had gotten it for her, it looked a lot like her. Just older. She was so happy that Killua had gotten her something. She then ran out of the room to thank him. Then she realized that Killua was probably busy with their parents. So she promised she was going to treasure her gift forever, instead.

Huh...this is really short...I felt this would be longer. Well, hope you enjoyed. I'm still working on this.