1

Like many events in my life, I still remember when I first met him. Him being one of the most important person in my life.

His laughter was something completely out of this world. And when his green eyes sparkled, it was simply breathtaking. The air around him would just fizzle with excitement as the particles would speed up. He was kind of like a catalyst. But not a catalyst.

October 16, 2014.

It was during lunch break, when I had just gotten my food on my tray and was walking towards my usual table that I bumped into him.

I had a bad habit of never looking up which worried my parents. I'm glad I didn't look up that day.

As we collided with one another, I ended up dropping my tray and he his.

I was terrified at the big scene we had caused.

"I'm so so sorry." I apologized, not looking at him.

He chuckled. "You should really watch where you're going."

I felt my face burn. "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I'm Kevin by the way."

And that's when I looked at him and my breath caught in my throat.

His slick black hair fell shortly above his forehead. His teeth were beautifully arranged, and his smile was unbelievable. But his eyes.

His eyes held mischief and laughter.

He cocked his eye brows. "Well, don't I get a name from the pretty girl who knocked down my lunch." He said in a playful tone.

"I'm Hope."

"That's a beautiful name."

"It's a common word."

"A common word that holds a beautiful meaning and carries man kind when they have nothing left."

🔸🔸****🔸🔸
(A/N). Hi guys! I'm back with a new book. I'm planning to enter this in the wattys so please show your support if you like it. I've decided the cast except for Kevin's!

Unlike all my books, this one is actually all done. I'm done with the whole book so it's just pressing update depending on the amount of votes and comments.

Until next time, take care❤️