One Meaningless Promise~8

Lol did Eleanor really get arrested for weed possession bc that's some funny shit right there. Anywho IF YOU READ THIS PLS FOLLOW MEEEE BC I HAVE LIKE FIVE FOLLOWERS AND LIKE 95 READS SO FOLLOW <3

________________________

Louis woke up to a silent house. There was no sound whatsoever. He sat up and checked the clock; it was almost noon. The other boys were probably out exploring the luxurious prison that was Bouvet Island. Of course, it wasn't really a prison, but he didn't like the feeling of being held somewhere against his will. It made him feel powerless, and he hated it. And there wasn't anything to do around the place, anyway. Watch TV. Fun, right? Eat. Gross. Spend quality time with his best mates ever. Excellent.

Louis rolled out of bed, shuffling down the hallway to see who else was in the house with him. He peeked into each of the rooms, which were all empty except for one. Cloaked in a heap of fluffy white sheets was a half-naked, curly haired, sleeping boy. He felt his breath hitch in his throat for a moment as he watched the younger boy's chest rise and fall with each quiet snore that escaped his parted lips. Louis liked how he could admire Harry without him knowing-then he couldn't see that Louis missed him as much as he did. He missed everything about the boy, really. His cheery attitude, his stupid jokes, his wild curls, his dazzling smile accompanied by his adorable dimples, and his breathtaking green eyes. He missed those a lot. He was always amazed when he looked at Harry's eyes. The colour was amazing; not like a too-bright green, but a natural, beautiful green colour, like a grassy field in spring. Nothing in the world compared to his eyes. Louis often found himself staring into them. He couldn't help himself, they were so intriguing and gorgeous that he couldn't look away. Now, he could hardly stand to look at them. They brought back so many good memories that it hurt him inside.

He slipped away from the door, shutting it quietly behind him and jogging down the steps and into the kitchen. Snatching a water bottle from the fridge, he peeked out of the window and observed the gray, rainy weather and sighed. Having nothing else to do, he grabbed his coat and ducked out the door and into the rain, heading out for a day on the town. All he planned on doing was walking around in some shops, checking out the different things the island had to offer. Louis had always been an avid shopper. Shoes, hoodies, jeans, shirts, the lot. He had always loved shopping, whether it was a manly thing to do or not.

Louis pulled his coat over his head and jogged under the overhang of the town shops. His gaze wandered up and down the streets. Clothing shops, antique stores, beach stores, tattoo parlors,-tattoo parlors? Fun. Louis rubbed his cold hands together, looking both ways before strolling across the street. He stepped into the small shop, a high pitched bell ringing as he entered. The place wasn't a very welcoming venue, with black furnishings, dark maroon walls, and employees with piercings, dark hair and clothes, and ink-covered skin. It wasn't his first tattoo, but Louis felt the same nervousness from previous times creeping into his blood. He tried to maintain a confident appearance as he sauntered up to the front counter. A raven haired young woman sat at the front desk, a large fish tattoo on her upper chest catching Louis's attention.

"Hi, I'm Louis." The girl looked disinterested. "I wanted to get a tattoo."

"Mmhm. You'll go with Davis, over there. He's your guy. Just tell him what you want and you'll get it."

The girl didn't say anything more, but Louis knew that she was dismissing him when she returned to staring at her phone. Louis raised his eyebrows in bemusement, walking over to a pudgy man dressed in all black with an ugly green mohawk who he assumed to be Davis. Davis was cleaning off a new needle when Louis approached. He looked up.

"Hi, I'm Louis, and I was hoping to get a tattoo."

Davis smiled sinisterly.

"And what exactly do you want, Louis?"