Ch 2 you are amazing

Amanda pov

I woke up washed wore a love pink sweater with ripped jeans and put my brown hair down .

I wore converse and left the house .

I was at school put Ariana had the flu so she couldn't come to school .

So I went to 1st period and then I went to the office because my mom dropped my lunch I grabbed it and put it in my locker and walked to my next class .

I walked in the hallway until I suddenly bumped into a talk guy which made me drop my books .

I'm sorry " I said

Picking up my books .

No it's not your fault I'm sorry " he said helping me withy books I looked up to see omg it was Channing .

He suddenly looked up he was dang gorgeous .

Um .. I'm Channing " he said

I heard Amanda " I said

We both smiled

He raised his eyebrows I thought that was attractive .

I'll see you around ? He said

Yeah ? I said

And then we walked away.

Lunch time ......

Me and Taylor sat down at lunch .

I finally got to talk to him " I told Taylor

Cool ? So are you like happy now ? He asked

Way more than that I said he so amazing .

Channing pov

I may be knew to this school but lots of girls are crushing on me but there's just one girl that's special to me her names Amanda Shes a clever one but she's just different from all the other girls I just get really nervous I just don't know what to say to her or what to tell her I really like her she's perfect brown hair , blue eyes , pale skin and a great personality .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please

Vote

Comment

Read