Swimming with the fishes

After I threw a pillow at Preston and stalked down the stairs, angry. Which you could tell by the stomping I made the whole way down. I got to Sam's room and barged in, seeing no one. I head to Jenny's, no one there either, damn where the hell are they! I go outside seeing my friends under a tree looking like their having a good time relaxing, so I ruin it for them.

" Come on we're swimming" I grunted pulled them up and dragging them to the house.

"Why, it's windy, and if we go in it's gonna be cold!!" whined Sam, I'm still pissed as hell, but I keep my mouth shut as I dragged both toward there bedroom and shut their door. When I know they're getting ready I get on my swim suit on.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I walk out side with Sam, and Jenny. We got our swimsuits on, all ready to go. Jenny's wearing a black one-piece with purple diagnol strips, and purple trunks. Sam's wearing a blue two piece, with ruffles, and I wore a light blue two piece with black trunks.

We walk toward the guys, seeing that they were shirtless had me whistling in my head. I look over to Sam and Jenny, and they their almost drooling.

I smack them in the back of the head, " You too look like fish out of water!!" I whisper yelled, asthey glared daggers at me. I smile cheeckly as I walk away.

Jenny's POV

I came outside to see a sight before eyes. Savion with his shirt off, and rocking it. He was just sitting there on his towel looking like a greek god that just came from the hot tub. I shake my head furiously, I am so out of it today, I need help.

Sam's POV

I think I just died am went to heaven, but then again getting smacked int he back of the head can ruin that dream to heaven. Blame that on Stevie. But man I couldn't take my eyes off of Preston, his abs, were like made out of stone. Okay I may be a little dramatic, but you would be too, if you have seen them!! Duh

Everyone decides to take a boat ride, which seemed cool. So we all got on the boat, and me knowing a whole lot about boats handled it. As I attached this tube to the end of the boat, I hear a splash and look up to see Julien in the water, getting into the tube with me.

Stevie's POV

Sam and Julien are both on the tube having the fun of a life time. When can it be my turn! Preston is driving the boat, which I don't think he has a license for. Oh, well, I'll jump in the lake before I ever get caught. I was bored, so I got up and walked to the railing, leaning over to watch the waves. But I actually wanted to be in the waves, I wanted to swim. I got my wish, too. No sooner then I thought that I'm in the water, which is freazing by the way!!!

Preston's POV

Im enjoying the ride, the wind in my hair, the water coming onto my skin. Man, I sound like a damn girl. I need to hang out with more guys. I then hear a splash thinking its Julien, or Sofia, so I just keep going a little further before turning back. I look behind me to see what Stevie's doing. When I dont see her, I panick, I turned the boat around, searching the water. At last I see a lock of black hair. I stop the boat and dive. I yelled at Savion to help me bring her up. I did some CPR, and as I was about to do mouth to mouth, she started coughing up water.

Stevie's POV

I look up while coughing my lungs out to see Preston and his handson glory crouching over me with no shirt. Holy shizzzzzz. I then look over to the benches and see Jenny sleeping. How can someone be sleeping when their friend almost died!!