I put the fork back down, making sure the silverware clanked against the plate to catch their attention. Some still kept up the game, glancing at me before noticing my plate and then looking away.

"Gale." I watched him sit a little straighter in his seat at my voice, head turning slightly in my direction while he waited without giving away anything. "Get me out of here, now."

It was an order, not sure if Gale would obey me without it. He stood from his seat right away, coming to stand behind me as he pulled out my chair.

"Where are you going? We haven't finished!"

I looked at the Alpha with a cold stare, no longer fond of the manipulation. "We're sorry to interrupt you, we'll be taking our leave - "

Lucia interrupted me, pointing down at my plate like I hadn't noticed nothing was absent. "You haven't finished."

"The Luna is feeling ill, we're leaving." Gale insisted, even surprising Dameon beside us.

"She hasn't had anything to eat." Roland was the first to remind Gale of his rank, also standing from his seat while pointing down at my plate.
"Emily will have to eat more for us to let her leave."

"You cannot force her to stay." Dameon reminded though he may have admired them for trying, standing behind me with Gale as he chose his side.

"Let her be," Mya offered me a small smile though it was forced and wouldn't meet her eyes. "She looks like she'll faint if she stays any longer."

"That wasn't what we had agreed - "

"I'm not playing this game with you." Finding the strength to stand, Dameon held me by the arm to stabilize me. "When I'm ready, you will know."

Lucia Hampton wasn't ready to let me out of the dining room yet, standing from her spot too from the end of the table. "We wanted to help, knowing you're stressed and hurting."

"The stress? She lost her mate - let her heal on her own!" Christine was growing angry at the hostility, Ivan doing his best to keep her in the seat next to him.

"She's dying," Morgan said with irritation, her palms flat against the table as she glared at me.

I was done with the arguing, knowing that I could not give them what they wanted and it was hurting them to not be able to fix me. "It was a considerate thought, but I ask that you leave my health to me to worry about." I moved away from the untouched food, Gale and Dameon watching over my back as we exited.

"I'm going to my room, alone."

I climbed the stairs on my own, my thoughts consumed with the hurt I was feeling that I hadn't noticed I had passed the room and now stood outside Andrew's room.
I looked behind me confused, not noticing I had passed the other room by accident.

My heart thumped painfully, my breath catching in my throat as I threatened to step inside. The memory of him hit me like a strike to the face, my eyes filling with burning tears that I kept from falling.

My fingertips grazed the cold sheets of the bed, freshly made and untouched for days now. I could smell him in the room as I closed my eyes and tilted my face towards the ceiling. "Andrew - I miss you more than anything."

I choked on a sob and walked towards the closet, turning on the lights before grabbing a long grey sweater of Andrew's.

I threw the sweater over my clothes, taking a seat on the bed as I inhaled his scent with a cry. "Come back to me, come back to me please."
I cradled a pillow in my hold, burying my face against the softness to somehow ease the headache nailing into my skull.  "I - I can't eat, I can't sleep - !" I groaned a scream, my fingers digging into the pillow like it had caused me harm. "I think I'm dying! What will I do?"